PDA

View Full Version : Collection of Youtube Dis Raps Requests

Intellectual
02-09-2013, 02:40 AM
If you find a good one with some good potential that simply outrages you in the comments, put it here! :) Now, I don't know if another topic like this already exists, and if there is one, feel free to delete this or tell me and I'll delete it. :)

Anyway, I've found a couple around Youtube in the Dis Raps videos recently, which is where I got the idea. I've edited all grammatical mistakes and such. Maybe a group of people could do these people a favor and Dis em! :) I would gladly reply to them with the raps. :)

[spoiler:2di6axub]By Arthur Sacksmen: (Top comment on DR3)

Dear Epiclloyd,
My mother passed away a few months ago, and it was a complete surprise. When I came home, she was lying face-down on the floor. When someone named Amy found out, she started and still is talking shit about my mother. She calls my mother several things, such as whore, cunt, as well as saying that she wishes that I would join her next. I'm a calm person and I do not attack back, but it hurts so much. I lost my mother, Lloyd, and it hurts me deeply that Amy offends my mother and I like that. Please help me get her back for this... She hurt my feelings deeply and it just really hurts! It's never easy loosing someone especially your mother...

Thanks Lloyd[/spoiler:2di6axub]

[spoiler:2di6axub]By H0lySkinny (Top comment on DR1)

Dear Epic Lloyd,
My sister is 14, and is constantly harassed by a bitch named Kimberley. Kimberly calls my sister a whore even though she has never even kissed anyone, she splits on her, and she humiliates her in front of the whole class. I know that she's an immigrant, and her parents are very poor.I think she needs to make fun of my sister to feel important. There is nothing I can do as I am a 17-year-old. I tried to talk to her but she just laughed at me. My sister is feeling very bad, so please rap for her.

Thank you[/spoiler:2di6axub]

[spoiler:2di6axub]By TheKhaos246 (Top comment on DR10)

Dear Lloyd,
I'm 17 and getting ready to graduate from High School. My High School tenure has been shit,I won't lie. I'm a good student, but that doesn't stop the brutality of one bully, Heather. She lied once, for example, saying I was staring at her, which I wasn't, and she started saying I was a "creep." She's been running her mouth for far too long. As a side effect, nobody wanted to be my partner in Gym class because of the crap she said! I want to graduate with some dignity! Please wreck her for me and everyone else she bullies.

Much love from NY![/spoiler:2di6axub]

[spoiler:2di6axub]By sadwaterwolf: (Immensely-liked comment on DR7)

Hi EpicLloyd,
I'm Alana, and there is a girl in my college who makes fun of my family. She makes cancer jokes in front of me all the time, and my father died of cancer, so they really hurt me. When I start to cry in front of her, she laughs and makes everyone else join in. I also have this little stutter that she makes fun of. Her name is Sandra and she has been making my life a living hell for three years! She thinks she's better than everyone and thinks she deserves to be treated like a princess. Dis her please, for me.[/spoiler:2di6axub]

(There are some other good ones, but they don't specify a name for the person they want dissed)

sane
02-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Great Idea!

Intellectual
02-09-2013, 12:33 PM
Thanks. :) Anybody who needs a Dis Raps suggestion can take from these, but please tell me you've responded to them, so I can send them the rap.

WWEFan
02-13-2013, 04:04 PM
Heather and Alana need some serious lyrical bitch-slapping from Lloyd.

rangernumberx
02-13-2013, 04:09 PM
Currently writing one for Alana. Not going out for a while, but I hope it makes up for the fact it's not done by EL.

Intellectual
02-13-2013, 06:27 PM
Currently writing one for Alana. Not going out for a while, but I hope it makes up for the fact it's not done by EL.
Alana's not the one who needs a bitch slap, it's Sandra! Look at the comment again. :)

WWEFan
02-13-2013, 07:11 PM
Alana's not the one who needs a bitch slap, it's Sandra! Look at the comment again. :)
Oh whoops! I made that mistake too

rangernumberx
02-14-2013, 02:15 AM
Alana's not the one who needs a b***h slap, it's Sandra! Look at the comment again. :)
I meant I'm writing one for Alana, dissing Sandra.