PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon vs Napoleon Review

Moonjik
02-29-2012, 04:51 PM
The Beat - The beat is very impressive, it has a high and mighty atmosphere. You can feel the power radiate from the beat. It is so deep and and daunting and you can just imagine two armies coming over the mountains to battle one another while listening to this. it just gets more intense as we move along but after you hear it once through it just feels repetitive. 6/10

The Announcer - You could really hear Pete stress the "battle." The intro was also really good and gets you in the mood. 7/10.

The Costumes - The costumes were okay. They were pretty accurate but didn't scream "notice me!" They didn't have a certain punch to them and just seemed like normal costumes you'd get in a play. 5/10.

Imitations - The imitations were pretty much spot in. Dynamite rapping sounded incredible while Bonaparte's French accent really added the necessary zing. I liked it quite a bit. 6/10.

First Round - Napoleon D. - Dynamite had a good start to this battle but it just wasn't the epic pwnage it could have been. The insults were all low-blows (you're the ugliest thing that's ever failed in Russia since Boris Yeltsin) but the threats were pretty good. Dynamite seemed to try to appear intimidating and he succeeded in some aspects but lacked in others. 7/10.

Second Round - Napoleon B. - Bonaparte had a pretty good flow and seemed to be really trying to piss Dynamite off. His insults were of higher standards but the atmosphere of the verse just didn't match Dynamite's. Bonaparte was somewhere between rapping normally and just raging but had some good lyrics to back him up. 8/10

Third Round - Napoleon D. - Dynamite stepped up his game with classy insults. Dynamite raised the stakes and his flow was utter destruction. He seemed to rebel against Bonaparte's verse and had a good atmosphere about him. 8/10

Fourth Round - Napoleon B. - Bonaparte brought it back his way with some French. He was challenging Dynamite and you could see the confidence and rage in his expression. At last when he uttered his epic finisher he brought the dinner to the table (tater-tots I hope) and cooly won. 9/10.

Final Results

56/100
Dynamite: 15/20
Bonaparte: 17/20

Final Score:

B.S.B
02-29-2012, 09:08 PM
Cool Literal Review! To Me, Napoleon D Won.
Can You Do "NP VS EL" Next?

Oh Also Napoleon D VS Doctor Seuss?

Moonjik
03-01-2012, 11:11 AM
Cool Literal Review! To Me, Napoleon D Won.
Can You Do "NP VS EL" Next?

Oh Also Napoleon D VS Doctor Seuss?

I'll do NP vs EL next! Did Napoleon D go against Dr. Seuss?

Faker
03-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Look at the final score that you created. You accidentally put, Dynamite vs Dr. Seuss.

Moonjik
03-01-2012, 04:03 PM
Look at the final score that you created. You accidentally put, Dynamite vs Dr. Seuss.
Oops. :ashamed: