PDA

View Full Version : Nova Disses

sane
02-11-2013, 05:51 PM
Episode 1: Shy Lover

[spoiler:3iqkvyo2]Use this beat- It's amazingly awesome for this rap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fktE37A2cQ

[spoiler:3iqkvyo2]Nova was on the forum and listening to music.
Nova: CALL 911 NOW!!!
Mom: WHATíS WRONG!?!!
Nova: No! Iím singing Skrillex!!
3 Little Birds flew to his window carrying a message.
Nova: HUH!?

I want you to diss.. me. But please don't say who I am.

So, basically I dropped the ball, hard.

I was psyching myself up so much the other day, to ask the girl I've liked out, but I choked.
I couldn't get myself to say what I wanted to say, and my brain was like, "Error 404"
That could've been my big break, and I ruined it. Seriously, this five foot nothing girl terrifies the hell out of me just because of one word she might not say.

Wow, I feel crappy.

Allright. I donít feel comfortable with this, but you got to get that girl dawg.

[spoiler:3iqkvyo2]Well donít you feel crappy? Ya messed up your good chance to be happy!
I ainít saying you gotta be sappy, but quit acting like my pappy and wake your brain up from napping!
You ruined it. Whatís a fear gotta do with it? Itís talking to girls dude! I know youíre not new at this!
Sheís five foot nothing! Wow, youíre really something.
Itís one word. You know what it is. Dude, youíre not as low as this. Just tell her how you feel and add, ďyou canít say no to this!Ē
For this whatís his name, Itís Error 404 in the dating game. Now get back out there before I give you some pain!
Iím trying to keep this short, and trying to sound like the good cop not the bad cop!
Yeah you dropped the ball hard, but all you gotta do is pick it back up!
From what I hear, you care about this girl, and this isnít fake.
Now GO NOW. Before I give your neck a big break![/spoiler:3iqkvyo2][/spoiler:3iqkvyo2][/spoiler:3iqkvyo2]

Batman Heisenberg
02-12-2013, 01:14 AM
Nice man!

sane
02-17-2013, 05:29 PM
Got anymore requests?

WWEFan
02-18-2013, 06:52 PM
Nope, so I'll make someone up.

His name is John Farter. His favorite movie is John Carter. He wants to be Superman when he grows down. He also wants to make cents. His father has issues. And his mother has tissues. John rips out people's hearts and replaces them with farts. DIS THIS PRICK!

sane
02-18-2013, 07:46 PM
I diss real people.