PDA

View Full Version : Group Idea?

sane
02-25-2013, 05:10 PM
It's safe to assume most of us either want Suitors active, or Underdogs active.
Why not merge them like The Epicz Aliens?

Instead of one group not getting there way, this could be a reasonable solution.

Underdogs of Repute? Make Xavier and YellowNerd the leaders?

Dion
02-25-2013, 05:14 PM
It's up to them.

sane
02-25-2013, 05:14 PM
But besides that, what is your honest opinion?

Facilier
02-25-2013, 05:15 PM
I'd like it, but the name in my opinion should be suitors incorporated

sane
02-25-2013, 05:16 PM
I thought of that. But nobody calls them Incorporated.. They could change the name all together.

Talk to Kurt and Xavier about it.

ZombieLicker
02-25-2013, 06:00 PM
This message is ZombieLicker approved. Good idea. Then we have still 6 groups, the perfect number

Dion
02-25-2013, 06:10 PM
It's not up to us to decide what they want to do with their group. Underdog Inc. won't be shut down due to it's recent spike in activity, but if they want to merge they can.

WWEFan
02-25-2013, 06:28 PM
I'd rather not merge.

Xavier Horovitz
02-25-2013, 06:35 PM
I believe we can stand on our own.

Batman Heisenberg
02-25-2013, 06:37 PM
WWEFan and UI: It might be smart. I mean yes you are active now, but after a while the push for activity may be dwindled down a bit, and you may face this situation again. Xavier could be co leader with Ren and top. EpicZ did it, and it seems to be only benefiting them.

Xavier and SoR: Your chance of being an acual group is slim. People aren't really wanting more then 6 groups. All the groups are active right now, and it might be good to reconsider, and compromise. I mean, the merge between the AlienZ and EpicZ has been nothing but positive for both parties.

Xavier Horovitz
02-25-2013, 06:41 PM
The majority's views on having a set number of groups are deplorable. I'm not sure where this hyper-serious attitude toward a forum group comes from. Regardless, had my group been formed a month ago when it was at its peak, we wouldn't be having this problem. It would easily have enough momentum to sustain itself.

Batman Heisenberg
02-25-2013, 06:44 PM
The majority's views on having a set number of groups are deplorable. I'm not sure where this hyper-serious attitude toward a forum group comes from. Regardless, had my group been formed a month ago when it was at its peak, we wouldn't be having this problem. It would easily have enough momentum to sustain itself.
But it did NOT form a month ago. Having six groups is a perfect number, the majority agrees. You may never get the chance to make SoR. I am not trying to be mean, but it is the cold hard truth, no matter what you want. I think doing a merge could benefit you both.

Xavier Horovitz
02-25-2013, 06:46 PM
[quote="Xavier Horovitz":2nmwpl63]The majority's views on having a set number of groups are deplorable. I'm not sure where this hyper-serious attitude toward a forum group comes from. Regardless, had my group been formed a month ago when it was at its peak, we wouldn't be having this problem. It would easily have enough momentum to sustain itself.
But it did NOT form a month ago. Having six groups is a perfect number, the majority agrees. You may never get the chance to make SoR. I am not trying to be mean, but it is the cold hard truth, no matter what you want. I think doing a merge could benefit you both.[/quote:2nmwpl63]

I'm aware it wasn't formed, and I know exactly where the blame lies in that situation. Believe me.

Spars
02-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Rick, SoR will be made after it got positive feedback from the forum. Xavier, your group can and will be made, if you stay of course.

sane
02-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Rick, it's their choice. I merely posted this as a suggestion, so that this New Group/Old Group battle is behind us.

It's their choice, and I respect it and will agree. 100%

Batman Heisenberg
02-25-2013, 07:52 PM
Rick, SoR will be made after it got positive feedback from the forum. Xavier, your group can and will be made, if you stay of course.
I was just saying how a lot of people think that the idea of having 6 groups is perfect. I was merely making a case.

Kain
02-25-2013, 09:19 PM
I was just saying how a lot of people think that the idea of having 6 groups is perfect. I was merely making a case.
I have never seen anyone one mention that they only want 6 groups. are you sure you are not posting your own opinion and only think people share it.

ZombieLicker
02-25-2013, 09:22 PM
[quote=Spartica4Real]Rick, SoR will be made after it got positive feedback from the forum. Xavier, your group can and will be made, if you stay of course.
I have never seen anyone one mention that they only want 6 groups. are you sure you are not posting your own opinion and only think people share it.[/quote:1rwhg7r1]
Many people have said it, look in the post by ERBoH called "New Groups?"