PDA

View Full Version : Vemma, the biggest scam so far

L
03-13-2013, 01:57 AM
So there is a company called vemma, and it is a pyramid scheme where you sell energy drinks. You have to have people "under" you to make a small profit. That may work for the ceo, as he has everyone under him. They make it out to be a huge success, but all it really is is a scam. They legitimately want you to view everyone as customers, and it is wrong. The ceo worked in a company selling fake adhd meds as well. Worst part is, they are in cahoots with google, so you can only find positive reviews.

I want to stop scams like this. Just google the name. It is horrible what this is.

Uprising
05-06-2013, 07:15 AM
Wait wat

sane
05-06-2013, 08:29 AM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsaV3OIs6hGLQBxBJlAn5khszNC_f2P Igx_FesQjeONk5zRJZh

Not sure if spam-bot..

Or just a confused new member.

B.S.B
05-06-2013, 12:55 PM
spambot working for vemma.

Dion
05-06-2013, 01:22 PM
I'm so confused as to what to do here. If that member just joined to point that out, then that's a laugh.

sane
05-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Give it a week or two. If he doesn't get on or posts anything, he's most likely a spam.

Baldy Jr
05-06-2013, 01:35 PM
I filled out the most hilarious report this morning.

Dion
05-07-2013, 01:17 AM
I filled out the most hilarious report this morning.
I just read it. xD

GonadTheNomad
05-07-2013, 02:22 AM
Great, now I want to read the report.

Uprising
05-07-2013, 07:06 AM
I would enjoy reading the report as well...

Clemi
05-07-2013, 11:08 PM
Derp derp derp

No he's fucking right, that's a pyramid scheme and a fucking scam.

Goddess Sothis
05-08-2013, 07:57 AM
If people are stupid enough to fall into the trap thats on them. Its not the fault of the company for exploiting the peoples desire for a quick buck. This is what happens, people need to be smarter thats all.

sane
05-08-2013, 09:41 AM
Derp derp derp

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQibkyVvhes0A2_NTka7__7eUMBBCqmU Bj-dwVAH4-cw6Z-c60jRg:i48.tinypic.com/2mi2o3n.png

Clemi
05-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Derp derp derp

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQibkyVvhes0A2_NTka7__7eUMBBCqmU Bj-dwVAH4-cw6Z-c60jRg:i48.tinypic.com/2mi2o3n.png

DAMNIT SPIDERMAN YOU HAD ONE JOB

Goddess Sothis
05-08-2013, 10:03 AM

tnlarel
05-11-2013, 11:04 AM
This thread became one hell of a madhouse.

chrisl3
09-18-2013, 12:14 PM
So there is a company called vemma, and it is a pyramid scheme where you sell energy drinks. You have to have people "under" you to make a small profit. That may work for the ceo, as he has everyone under him. They make it out to be a huge success, but all it really is is a scam. They legitimately want you to view everyone as customers, and it is wrong. The ceo worked in a company selling fake adhd meds as well. Worst part is, they are in cahoots with google, so you can only find positive reviews.

I want to stop scams like this. Just google the name. It is horrible what this is.

Anyone who is just calling this a pyramid scheme really needs to get their facts straight. the Pheonix suns are a brand partner of vemma. Pyramid schemes are illegal in the United States of America with the maximum penalty being up to 4 years in a federal prison. The pheonix suns have 13 attorneys on their staff. and idk about any of you but i doubt you guys are lawyers and know the law better than these attorneys. Our CEO just won executive of the year. Vemma just won 5 stevie r business awards. Dr OZ and chris powell endorse our products and speak at our conventions. We do not hide from anyone. network marketing has been around for over a century. it is the second highest paid profession in the world. the industry alone did 167 billion dollars in sales last year worldwide. professional sports only did 25 billion. These companies amway avon and herblife are all biggest companies in sales that the NFL so if they were all an illegal pyramid scheme they probably would have been shut down already. please get your facts straight i understand close minded people aren't going to care about this post but this business is about people helping people. i have helped over 11 people start college funds for their kids. 4 people quit their minimum wage jobs, and 6 people start paying off their student loans while still in school. this business model is working for people so just because you dont believe in doesn't mean you have to ruin the opportunity for everyone. we dont scam anyone i tell every single person i have a meeting with that this takes work and there are no guarantees but there is also no cap to your income it is all performance based income. you can make more than anyone above you in this business model(which is another reason this isnt a pyramid scheme)

Milotic
09-18-2013, 01:07 PM
Lel. I remember my irl friend tried to get me on Vemma. He showed me the brochure for the thing. One of the diagrams was identical to one I saw in my business class book warning about pyramid schemes. I laughed so hard.

Clemi
09-18-2013, 04:08 PM
Anyone who is just calling this a pyramid scheme really needs to get their facts straight. the Pheonix suns are a brand partner of vemma. Pyramid schemes are illegal in the United States of America with the maximum penalty being up to 4 years in a federal prison. The pheonix suns have 13 attorneys on their staff. and idk about any of you but i doubt you guys are lawyers and know the law better than these attorneys. Our CEO just won executive of the year. Vemma just won 5 stevie r business awards. Dr OZ and chris powell endorse our products and speak at our conventions. We do not hide from anyone. network marketing has been around for over a century. it is the second highest paid profession in the world. the industry alone did 167 billion dollars in sales last year worldwide. professional sports only did 25 billion. These companies amway avon and herblife are all biggest companies in sales that the NFL so if they were all an illegal pyramid scheme they probably would have been shut down already. please get your facts straight i understand close minded people aren't going to care about this post but this business is about people helping people. i have helped over 11 people start college funds for their kids. 4 people quit their minimum wage jobs, and 6 people start paying off their student loans while still in school. this business model is working for people so just because you dont believe in doesn't mean you have to ruin the opportunity for everyone. we dont scam anyone i tell every single person i have a meeting with that this takes work and there are no guarantees but there is also no cap to your income it is all performance based income. you can make more than anyone above you in this business model(which is another reason this isnt a pyramid scheme)

nigga no
EDIT : Dat bot

Umbreon
09-18-2013, 04:30 PM

NECROBUMPER EXTERMINATE!

Baldy Jr
09-18-2013, 04:39 PM
L-L-Locked