PDA

View Full Version : YAMI KAGE (The fusioned group) Sign up

Red
03-21-2013, 12:25 AM
Hello, this is the Official topic of the newest (kind of) group in erboh.com: YAMI KAGE.

Yeah, that's right, Necromortis and Dark Rebelz became one bigger, new and better group. This time with a ninja style (Oh yeah!). We hide in the shadows and fight for the peace in this place, our third home (after home, school or job) the forum.

That's it, and this topic is for the guys who want to join to this AWESOME group. We have it all: artists, nice people, ERB lovers, Hints finders, philosophers, ninjas, fun, blackjack and chickens.... ok, ok, we don't have chickens... yet.... anyway... WELCOME TO YAMI KAGE. You won't regret to join us :D

Umbreon
03-21-2013, 04:02 PM
I can get the chickens if you want. it probably wouldn't be that difficult.

Red
03-22-2013, 03:54 PM
I can get the chickens if you want. it probably wouldn't be that difficult.
Ok? o.O

Moonjik
03-22-2013, 04:00 PM
We are as quiet and as quick as the shadows but are incredibly deadly. We'll disappear back into the darkness before your body even has a chance to fall to the ground.

xxDeadxPoolxx
03-22-2013, 04:30 PM
Wow, we're already racist.

Umbreon
03-22-2013, 04:31 PM
We are as quiet and as quick as the shadows but are incredibly deadly. We'll disappear back into the darkness before your body even has a chance to fall to the ground.

That's pretty epic

Red
03-22-2013, 07:33 PM

That's pretty epic
Agreed :o

Red
03-23-2013, 05:20 PM
BTW, Rob, if you can read this, please change our group avatar. We already have the design. Tell us if you think there's something wrong with it.

sane
03-23-2013, 05:22 PM
BTW, Rob, if you can read this, please change our group avatar. We already have the design. Tell us if you think there's something wrong with it.

Rob's been busy, he hasn't been able to come on. But we'll make sure he puts it in when he gets online. :)

Red
03-23-2013, 05:23 PM

Rob's been busy, he hasn't been able to come on. But we'll make sure he puts it in when he gets online. :)
I know he's been busy. I just say it just in case he has time for it.

Moonjik
03-23-2013, 05:23 PM
Maybe change the symbol on the guy's head to this: ?

Umbreon
03-23-2013, 05:25 PM

Ok. i'll see what i can do. Hopefully someone how is actually decent at art will be able to do better

Moonjik
03-23-2013, 05:30 PM

Ok. i'll see what i can do. Hopefully someone how is actually decent at art will be able to do better
You're a legend.

xxDeadxPoolxx
03-23-2013, 05:30 PM
I like the Avatar as it is.

Umbreon
03-23-2013, 05:40 PM
Are we keeping the avatar or not? Should we put it to a vote or something?

xxDeadxPoolxx
03-23-2013, 05:42 PM
I see no reason to alter it.

Rainbowchibee
03-23-2013, 06:27 PM
I know I am not in this group but wouldn't it make the fusion more well epic official if the avatar was changed?

Moonjik
03-23-2013, 06:28 PM
It's going to be changed when Rob finds time to do it.

Rainbowchibee
03-23-2013, 06:30 PM
Oh cool ^^ Just read what Cast said

Umbreon
03-23-2013, 06:37 PM
If we do change what the avatar will be i think someone other than me should make it.

Red
03-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Now with new group avatar! :D Welcome to The OFFICIAL GROUP Yami Kage :D

Batman Heisenberg
03-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Congratulations.

Red
03-27-2013, 12:04 PM
Congratulations.
thanks

Umbreon
03-27-2013, 05:35 PM
Would you guys consider absorbing the Industry? Pm me if so

I dont know....I'm ok with it i guess but im only like one fifth of the leaders. if the other leaders say that it's ok than i am fine with it.

Kain
03-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Would you guys consider absorbing the Industry? Pm me if so
we'll discuss it

Red
03-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Meanwhile, we are still accepting new members :D

Red
04-02-2013, 09:38 PM
We give cookies :D

Kain
04-02-2013, 09:39 PM
that's how they got me. never could turn down a good cookie

Red
04-02-2013, 09:41 PM
that's how they got me. never could turn down a good cookie
http://www.emprenderalia.com/wp-content/uploads/cookies.jpg

Cookies for everyone !

Kain
04-02-2013, 09:43 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9mqvoOsEX1rol1w1.gif

Red
04-03-2013, 12:08 AM
RoMeO: We have it all... Cookies, Ninjas, Blackjack, Hookers, Chickens, Muppets, Smeagol, Waldo (He's hidden... like us), and soon, we'll get...

Lloyd: Heroin?

RoMeO: Yeah... that too...

xD

rangernumberx
04-05-2013, 08:54 AM
Why is our group locked?

Red
04-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Why is our group locked?
all groups are locked. It's an experiment that Dion is making to see how much we can resist without groups.

xxDeadxPoolxx
04-07-2013, 02:20 PM
You will always have a home with Yami Kage :D.

Red
04-08-2013, 12:32 AM
A very nice place to stay, peaceful and awesome!!.... with ninjas!

Moonjik
04-08-2013, 07:43 AM
What do you need to get into Yami Kage?

[youtube:21qu0lj1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU[/youtube:21qu0lj1]

Red
04-08-2013, 11:30 PM

[youtube:2hosmq4d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU[/youtube:2hosmq4d]
This tutorial is sponsored by Yami Kage(duh!), the cookie monter, chicken little and Lloyd's Heroin.

Any of the Pikachus seen in this video were hurt during the shooting... well... maybe one or two. xD

Umbreon
04-08-2013, 11:43 PM

[youtube:vlf7yp7i]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU[/youtube:vlf7yp7i]
This tutorial is sponsored by Yami Kage(duh!), the cookie monter, chicken little and Lloyd's Heroin.

Any of the Pikachus seen in this video were hurt during the shooting... well... maybe one or two. xD

As long as Pikachu gets hurt i am happy. Those are my ex GF's favorite pokemon and i freaking hate those things

Red
04-08-2013, 11:57 PM

[youtube:1szjtm94]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdLCEwEFCMU[/youtube:1szjtm94]

As long as Pikachu gets hurt i am happy. Those are my ex GF's favorite pokemon and i freaking hate those things
[spoiler:1szjtm94]http://25.media.tumblr.com/bbaebe2b4a7a2dbbacd8d63ccbcff487/tumblr_mjd37qBy5T1qdbrf1o1_500.jpg[/spoiler:1szjtm94]

ERBman
04-09-2013, 04:23 PM
I wanna join your group!!!
My group is dissolving and I have a Peruvian nigga here I would like to be in a group with

Batman Heisenberg
04-09-2013, 07:25 PM
After not being accepted from UI, I would like to join this ninja group prease.

Red
04-09-2013, 07:46 PM
I wanna join your group!!!
My group is dissolving and I have a Peruvian nigga here I would like to be in a group with
Bienvenido a yami kage causa jeje I am gonna add you inmediately.

unknowed
04-16-2013, 11:08 AM
Can I join?

Umbreon
04-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Can I join?

HELL NO

just kidding. of course you can.

unknowed
04-16-2013, 11:14 AM
Thanks

Red
04-16-2013, 11:20 AM
Thanks
Welcome to Yami Kage unknowed :)

Red
05-02-2013, 04:34 PM
The forum might be less active these months, but not Yami Kage :D We still are receiving new members. If other groups say they're active, they are lying, nobody else is more active than us. : Drops a fog bomb: :dissapear:

Spars
05-02-2013, 04:36 PM
The forum might be less active these months, but not Yami Kage :D We still are receiving new members. If other groups say they're active, they are lying, nobody else is more active than us. : Drops a fog bomb: :dissapear:

I highly doubt that. Ever seen a group get 500 posts in 2 days?

Uprising
05-02-2013, 04:37 PM

I have.

Red
05-02-2013, 04:46 PM

I have.
:appear behind you: me too :) :dissapear:

Dion
05-02-2013, 04:51 PM

I don't recall Russia having 500 posts.

Spars
05-02-2013, 04:52 PM

Wasn't talking about them..

Dion
05-02-2013, 05:04 PM
[quote=RoMeO]The forum might be less active these months, but not Yami Kage :D We still are receiving new members. If other groups say they're active, they are lying, nobody else is more active than us. : Drops a fog bomb: :dissapear:

Wasn't talking about them..[/quote:1bnh0q7l]
I thought you were trying to form an exaggeration. Therefore I was applying to the joke. WELL THEN

Batman Heisenberg
05-02-2013, 05:15 PM

This claim is incorrect. I did my research, and here is the amount of active members. I qualify an active member as somebody who has been on in the last week. If I made a mistake, please correct me. But these numbers show the general sense of activeness.

Underdog Incorporated: 9 Active Members

Russia: 15 Active Members

Yami Kage: 10 Active Members

Epic Alienz: 9 Active Members

Havok: 9 Active Members

Noitu LoveR: 8 Active Members

I am not trying to boast about active members, I just wanted an accurate approach, which your's was not. I don't really care if you claim that you have the most active group, but you claiming that other groups are LYING makes me uneasy, and I just wanted to clear things up.

Dion
05-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Active members =/= Active group.

Your argument is invalid, Batimir.

Clemi
05-02-2013, 05:17 PM

How do you know ?

Batman Heisenberg
05-02-2013, 05:20 PM

He implyed it was active for it's immense amount of active members. I was telling him he does not have the most, and I found the wording of "lying" to be rather offensive. Also, RoMeO, is your private section active? If not, then the true lies here are apparently clear to me.

Dion
05-02-2013, 05:23 PM

He implyed it was active for it's immense amount of active members. I was telling him he does not have the most, and I found the wording of "lying" to be rather offensive. Also, RoMeO, is your private section active? If not, then the true lies here are apparently clear to me.
Actually, you're still wrong in that sense, since he never did state that they have more active members, he stated that his group has the most activity around.

Batman Heisenberg
05-02-2013, 05:25 PM

Actually, you're still wrong in that sense, since he never did state that they have more active members, he stated that his group has the most activity around.

So then in that case, what is the activity like for Yami Kage's private section? If it is not active, then RoMeO's claims would be false.

Batman Heisenberg
05-02-2013, 05:27 PM

How do you know ?

I counted the active members??????

Clemi
05-02-2013, 05:30 PM
[quote="Batimir Lenin":2bh0to4q]Underdog Incorporated: 9 Active Members

How do you know ?

I counted the active members??????[/quote:2bh0to4q]

That's the most uneffective way to do this, congrats.

Dion
05-02-2013, 05:34 PM
[quote=Dion]Active members =/= Active group.

So then in that case, what is the activity like for Yami Kage's private section? If it is not active, then RoMeO's claims would be false.[/quote:1qewuhwq]
It's a lot more active than other groups.

Batman Heisenberg
05-02-2013, 05:36 PM
[quote="Batimir Lenin":346j8f6b]Underdog Incorporated: 9 Active Members

How do you know ?

That's the most uneffective way to do this, congrats.[/quote:346j8f6b]

Okay, how is that uneffective? If you want to know the number of something, like say, the amount of books you have, you are going to count the amount you have. I was wanting to count the number of active members, and I got that, by counting them....

Batman Heisenberg
05-02-2013, 05:38 PM
[quote=Dion]Active members =/= Active group.

So then in that case, what is the activity like for Yami Kage's private section? If it is not active, then RoMeO's claims would be false.
It's a lot more active than other groups.[/quote:2qeing38]

Fair enough. Is it as active as Russia? Because I have been told it has been having a bit of a slow activity on its private section. I just wanted to say that his claim was not backed up by anything and had no evidence, which I shed light on.

Dion
05-02-2013, 05:40 PM
[quote="Batimir Lenin":3263vz9p][quote=Dion]Active members =/= Active group.

It's a lot more active than other groups.[/quote:3263vz9p]

Fair enough. Is it as active as Russia? Because I have been told it has been having a bit of a slow activity on its private section. I just wanted to say that his claim was not backed up by anything and had no evidence, which I shed light on.[/quote:3263vz9p]
It's just as active as Russia.

Batman Heisenberg
05-02-2013, 05:44 PM
[quote="Batimir Lenin":1q3n6jeg][quote=Dion]Active members =/= Active group.

It's a lot more active than other groups.

Fair enough. Is it as active as Russia? Because I have been told it has been having a bit of a slow activity on its private section. I just wanted to say that his claim was not backed up by anything and had no evidence, which I shed light on.[/quote:1q3n6jeg]
It's just as active as Russia.[/quote:1q3n6jeg]

Then his claim is false as being the most active group.

Spars
05-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Why are we discussing this?

Clemi
05-02-2013, 05:45 PM
[quote=Clemi][quote="Batimir Lenin":3ezr4043]Underdog Incorporated: 9 Active Members

How do you know ?

That's the most uneffective way to do this, congrats.[/quote:3ezr4043]

Okay, how is that uneffective? If you want to know the number of something, like say, the amount of books you have, you are going to count the amount you have. I was wanting to count the number of active members, and I got that, by counting them....[/quote:3ezr4043]

There's active people who don't contribute to the group, and there's less active people who contribute on Skype or on other supports than Erboh.com.

Spars
05-02-2013, 05:53 PM
Why are we discussing this?

Dion
05-02-2013, 05:54 PM
[quote="The Codfather":1mb370o9]Why are we discussing this?[/quote:1mb370o9]
Because it is fun to prove people wrong?

Clemi
05-02-2013, 05:56 PM
[quote="The Codfather":2rfk5b13]Why are we discussing this?
Because it is fun to prove people wrong?[/quote:2rfk5b13]

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8813b8e7ad0bf200a167f19c9ab8bae4/tumblr_mi1mc5jkQd1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Spars
05-02-2013, 05:59 PM
[quote="The Codfather":3pmhuw54]Why are we discussing this?
Because it is fun to prove people wrong?[/quote:3pmhuw54]

Kain
05-02-2013, 06:09 PM
looks like Batman got a little butt hurt that his group is not the most active. :lawl:

Baldy Jr
05-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Funny, I thought this was the Yami Kage signup page.

Umbreon
05-02-2013, 06:12 PM
Silly Wumbo, this is obviously the argument on active groups.

Spars
05-02-2013, 07:07 PM
looks like Batman got a little butt hurt that his group is not the most active. :lawl:

Oh no, it still is.

Agreed.

Dion
05-02-2013, 07:30 PM
http://www.buildwithfred.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/MontyPythonRunAway.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'll stop now.

Uprising
05-02-2013, 08:49 PM
Who really cares who is the most and least active? They're all groups and they're all doing fine. That's it. ED OF DISCUSSION.

Now nobody post here from now on unless they want to join Yami Kage.

Spars
05-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Who really cares who is the most and least active? They're all groups and they're all doing fine. That's it. ED OF DISCUSSION.

Now nobody post here from now on unless they want to join Yami Kage.

K, will do.

Red
05-02-2013, 11:20 PM
Thank you

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/rdj_thanks.gif

^^

Moonjik
05-03-2013, 03:27 PM
GET OUT RUSSIA, THIS IS 'MURRICA!

Dion
05-03-2013, 03:40 PM
I thought this group was Japan?

Red
05-04-2013, 12:25 AM
I thought this group was Japan?
We are ninjas, the legend says we are from Japan, the truth.... might be other... we can be behind you... O.O

Batman Heisenberg
05-04-2013, 12:28 AM
Your from Britian, you damn tea drinking Beatles loving hippie! (Loye ya babe), while I am amazingly Russian!

Alright NO more spam. Lets keep this for Yami Kage signups and news.

Red
05-04-2013, 09:42 PM
Your from Britian, you damn tea drinking Beatles loving hippie! (Loye ya babe), while I am amazingly Russian!

;)

Moonjik
05-05-2013, 07:30 AM

Remember the Russo-Japanese War? Guess who won that? Us. :cool:

K, now BTT.

Red
05-06-2013, 10:35 PM
:)

Red
05-14-2013, 10:09 AM
New nickname, new things for this group. We still accept members ;)

Red
05-18-2013, 03:40 PM
New nickname, new things for this group. We still accept members ;)
Now we have cupcakes... :D

Blackjack, hookers, cookies and now Cupcakes xD

Facilier
05-18-2013, 03:41 PM
as well as WAFFLES and A SENSE OF COMMUNITY

This was not edited in anyway what so ever

05-19-2013, 05:05 PM
Can I join again?

Umbreon
05-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Can I join again?
I dont see why not....sure. I'll add you in a second

Red
05-19-2013, 05:29 PM
Can I join again?
I dont see why not....sure. I'll add you in a second
Welcome back :)

GonadTheNomad
05-28-2013, 03:33 PM
Alright, the poll has run it's course, it would take a miracle for Havok to get ahead.

Sign me up.

Moonjik
05-28-2013, 03:41 PM
Welcome!

xxDeadxPoolxx
05-28-2013, 03:53 PM
Alright, the poll has run it's course, it would take a miracle for Havok to get ahead.

Sign me up.

Yay.

Red
05-29-2013, 09:49 AM

Sign me up.

Yay.
Awesome. :D

ERBman
06-03-2013, 08:05 PM
I can't get on Yami Kage section? Do I need to get accepted again?

Umbreon
06-03-2013, 08:06 PM
I can't get on Yami Kage section? Do I need to get accepted again?
Do you have the password?

ERBman
06-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Do you have the password?
Nope.... Where do u get it, and where can u find mod section? Off topic just wanted to kno

Spars
06-03-2013, 10:25 PM
Nope.... Where do u get it, and where can u find mod section? Off topic just wanted to kno

You're not a mod, you can't find it.

ERBman
06-03-2013, 10:29 PM
Still where can u get Yami Kage password?

Umbreon
06-03-2013, 10:31 PM
Still where can u get Yami Kage password?
i PMd i to you

ERBman
06-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Thx!!