PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Signup

Katz
03-27-2013, 10:02 PM
After all the Bull**** that's been going on with Havok, and everything else, I would want to Join Yami Kage or the Epicz, but, why not something original! What would be a dominant race to everyone who's been treated like dirt or abused? CHAOS! Chaos is my group idea! And I found it CLEAR on who should be in charge! Admins of Chaos:
1. Beastness5423
2. I would like to nominate Rick Grimes! Shit went down with him and he is super upset right now! So if you want to, Rick, message saying so!
But what about everyone else abused on this forum? SUPPORT THIS AND BECOME A PIECE OF CHAOS!

If this blows over, don't hate me, Havok!

COLOR: Beastness5423 #FF4000

Goal: TO SPREAD EQUALITY ACROSS THE FORUMS!

School, job, clubs. School

Why do I deserver to Be leader?: I have 1st hand experience with being pushed around by the many faces of this site, and I feel that it is my duty to not let that happen within Chaos.

Members: Me(Beastness5423),

Batman Heisenberg
03-27-2013, 10:11 PM
I'm flattered, really, but I don't feel I'm yet ready to be in charge of a group. I haven't even been on for six months.

Katz
03-27-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm flattered, really, but I don't feel I'm yet ready to be in charge of a group. I haven't even been on for six months.
Okay... We'll find another person to DOMINATE THE UNIVERSE!!!

Batman Heisenberg
03-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Also, you should fill out the entire application. By the time my adventure is over, I would have been here for 6 months. So I can fill it out when it is all over if you want.

sane
03-28-2013, 12:48 AM
Are you freaking kidding me..

Batman Heisenberg
03-28-2013, 12:50 AM
What, Scar? I am actually backing out of this one. I have my own personal plan for a group, if need be.

sane
03-28-2013, 12:50 AM
What, Scar? I am actually backing out of this one. I have my own personal plan for a group, if need be.

Not that. But what stuff has been going on in Havok? Nothing has been happening.

YellowNerd
03-28-2013, 12:56 AM
I have 100% faith in havok, There is nothing wrong in havok, Trust me. I know my brothers in and out >.> :wat:

sane
03-28-2013, 01:00 AM
Why thank you YellowNerd. I for one am mad at this. Besides the fact that Chaos is totally ripping off Havok, nothing bad has been going on in Havok.

Katz
03-28-2013, 01:05 AM
*Fricken smashes skull against brick* Hfffffff! *whispers* Brightside, Brightside, Brightside! I asked Rick about EpicAlienz

Moonjik
03-28-2013, 02:53 AM
Erm...Havok never has shit going on with it...

Baldy Jr
03-28-2013, 11:17 AM

This.

Me and Rick had a personal dispute, yet we got over it 5 minutes later. Beastness, however (who I defended his actions until this point) had no idea what happened, decided it was Havok being a bunch of dirtbags and bullying Rick, which was most certainly not the case. So he made topics in Havok, and he made this thread, yet he's only making himself look worse.

Katz
03-28-2013, 11:51 AM

This.

Me and Rick had a personal dispute, yet we got over it 5 minutes later. Beastness, however (who I defended his actions until this point) had no idea what happened, decided it was Havok being a bunch of dirtbags and bullying Rick, which was most certainly not the case. So he made topics in Havok, and he made this thread, yet he's only making himself look worse.
I made 1 topic in Havok, saying goodbye to the Havoks that DON'T act like demons.

Baldy Jr
03-28-2013, 11:53 AM

This.

I made 1 topic in Havok, saying goodbye to the Havoks that DON'T act like demons.
I wouldn't talk about acting like a demon when you've been here only two weeks, and already have a warning.

Katz
03-28-2013, 11:55 AM
Anyways this is a signup sheet for a failing group, not a poorly written Drama film, Yes we get I was dramatic, now can we please just stop?

Katz
03-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Why the f**k didn't I do this in the first place?