PDA

View Full Version : DRAGON BALL: The battle of the gods

Red
03-30-2013, 11:16 PM
The new movie of DBZ was realeased today in Japan and according to the information this movie happens after the battle against Majin bu. Now, what matters here is the new transformation that Goku has. The SUPER SAIYAN GOD MODE. That's it. Remember that DBGT doesn't exist for Akira Toriyama, so this new ssj mode is the official SSJ 4 of the creator of Dragon Ball. I wonder if Peter know about this and if he will include it in a possible ERB. Anyway, here let's discuss about this awesome movie. 3hrs of pure action.

Faena
03-31-2013, 11:09 AM
When will the English dub come out because I need this in my life, so badly.
Proof is my 6 days old DBZ tattoo: http://i48.tinypic.com/33o71ae.jpg
Aaaaaah!

Red
03-31-2013, 11:33 PM
When will the English dub come out because I need this in my life, so badly.
Proof is my 6 days old DBZ tattoo: http://i48.tinypic.com/33o71ae.jpg
Aaaaaah!
awesome :D all DBZ fans should say something.

Batman Heisenberg
03-31-2013, 11:53 PM
I have a question. I might get some hate, so, sorry. I haven't ever watched DB ever, would you mind helping me? I need someone to tell me where to start with the series and what to watch in order? Include the movies and seasons please.

Kain
03-31-2013, 11:55 PM
I have a question. I might get some hate, so, sorry. I haven't ever watched DB ever, would you mind helping me? I need someone to tell me where to start with the series and what to watch in order? Include the movies and seasons please.
start with Dragon Ball, it goes right into Dragon Ball Z. go ahead ignore GT. not sure of the order of the movies

Red
04-01-2013, 12:54 AM
[quote="Rick Grimes":2d53icd1]I have a question. I might get some hate, so, sorry. I haven't ever watched DB ever, would you mind helping me? I need someone to tell me where to start with the series and what to watch in order? Include the movies and seasons please.
start with Dragon Ball, it goes right into Dragon Ball Z. go ahead ignore GT. not sure of the order of the movies[/quote:2d53icd1]
Exactly.

[youtube:2d53icd1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG-V51gdMRI[/youtube:2d53icd1]

Batman Heisenberg
04-01-2013, 01:11 AM
why ignore gt??

Faena
04-01-2013, 05:19 AM
why ignore gt??

Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z are all based on the manga's by Akira Toriyama. GT never had a manga and it wasn't written or directed by Toriyama. Most fans just think GT sucks, it's way too outrageous and hardly entertaining. At times it got so ridiculous I was sure they were trying to mock Toriyama's work. You can watch it if you like but it isn't considered canon.

Kain
04-01-2013, 07:58 AM
why ignore gt??
Goku gets turned into a kid again. enough said

Batman Heisenberg
04-01-2013, 10:38 AM
So I can watch every episode on youtube?

Red
04-01-2013, 01:53 PM
So I can watch every episode on youtube?
Yeah, I guess. Tell me if you can't find certain episode.

aDONIS
04-01-2013, 02:43 PM
My dads getting the Japanese version with subtitles for me to watch, so pumped. Bills seems like a badass