PDA

View Full Version : Brad's Fan Reviews

Facilier
04-07-2013, 06:16 PM
I'm now doing fan reviews! Leave a link to your battle below and what the battle is and I will judge it lengthly and accordingly on this scale:

Scale:

1-2: Why did you write this? I'm sorry but you need to find a different hobby. Very crappy and rushed.

3-4: Er....definitly not good. Not 100% horrible but pretty close. Has maybe one or two decent qualities.

5-6: Average. Not bad but not great. Has some pretty good qualities but could've been better

7-8: Pretty dang good. A battle worth reading. Has time put into it and is good. Not perfect but dang good.

9-10: Perfect. You should work for the ERB crew. Amazing battle that I would read 10 times. Spectacular and perfect.

I will also show my gradings on the following:

Artistic value (Any art/pictures added, colorful lyrics, etc.)

Idea (Is the battle a good idea? Has it been done before? etc)

Lyrical genius (Seeing if it rhymes, are the lyrics clever and well written, probably the most important category)

etc.

I will also state who wins, and what the best line is

I will also do blow by blows of each lyric

OFFER YOUR BATTLE NOW! :)

BATTLES REVIEWED:
Yackerz' Victini vs Jirachi (8.5/10 overall) viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620 (http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620)

Faker
04-07-2013, 06:53 PM
Can you review the the Pokemon Rap Battle's Jirachi vs Victini?

Facilier
04-07-2013, 06:58 PM
Link?

Faker
04-07-2013, 07:04 PM
Link?
My bad. Sorry. :)

Here you are!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620 (http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620)

Facilier
04-07-2013, 07:07 PM
[quote="Pinkamena Diane Pie":18lv3h4n]Can you review the the Pokemon Rap Battle's Jirachi vs Victini?
Link?
My bad. Sorry. :)

Here you are!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620 (http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620)[/quote:18lv3h4n]

Thanks!.!.!.!.!.

Facilier
04-07-2013, 07:58 PM
Review of Yacker'z Victini vs Jirachi!
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620 (http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11200&start=1620)

Battle:

It was dark in Forina, with the only light source coming from the bright, floating crystal in the center of the sacred ruins. In that very crystal, lied Jirachi, the Wish Maker. Jirachi has the power to grant wishes to anyone pure of voice who sings to the crystal. Nothing else was in Forina. Nobody dared disrupt Jirachi, because Jirachi was a very powerful fighter, even in his sleep. A lone figure slowly danced its way to the chrysalis. When the light washed over the figures face, it was revealed to be Victini, the Victory Pokemon. Victini came a long way from Unova so that he may get his wish granted by Jirachi. He held the crystal as best as he could in his stubby little arms and began to sing. Soon the crystal flashed a brilliant white, before the light dissolved and Jirachi was seen floating in the air.

"Wh-Who's there?" asked Jirachi, sleepily. Victini responded, "Hi, I'm Victini! I'm came here because I heard about your wish granting abilities."

Jirachi awakened fully and danced with delight, "Oh, yes! Right, wishes! Okay, what will it be Victini? I haven't had someone to play with in a long time!"

Victini thought hard and long before he came up with something, "I wish I had an unlimited supply of Macarons!" Jirachi giggled at the silly wish before responding, "If that's what you want!"

Jirachi made a big show of the wish process, although all he needed to do was just make the box appear. He flew around dropping sparkles before a white box appeared and the light faded, revealing the box was actually a light green. Victini opened the box, and sure enough, there were many multicolored nutty treats. He started to stuff himself before falling asleep. Once he woke up he stared at Jirachi until he finally said something, "Hey, Jirachi. I have one more wish. I've always wanted to challenge another Legendary, but I wasn't sure how until now. Would you like to have a rap battle?"

Jirachi thought about it then replied, "Sure! Since you're the guest, start us off."

http://oi45.tinypic.com/140bvw5.jpg

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF POKEMON!!!!

JIRACHI!

http://oi46.tinypic.com/dw6lu.jpg

VS!!

VIIICTIINIII!

http://oi46.tinypic.com/nyyzc9.jpg

BEGIN!!

Victini:
Iíve been waiting for this, and I donít need to keep a calm mind,
Itís my freaking species name, and itís victory that Iíll find.
Youíve been sleeping for years, you should get with the times,
I woke you with singing, but now youíve got the hard rhymes.
Burn these rhymes to your metal ass like a CD-ROM,
So you can play them again while I eat these macarons.
Just think, you donít nearly have a one in five hundred chance,
Iíll set your ground on fire, and now letís watch you dance.
The Pokedex holders wonít be the only ones to be petrified,
You canít take me out with a Desire, even with STAB applied.
Giving powerís my game, and helping people win is my mission,
You should see how useless you are, or do you need a vision?

Jirachi:
Yo Victini, everyone should start calling you "Dickteeny"!
This raps like a game I play because I always end up winning.
Talking about my sleeping? Are you so ditzy you forgot your own slumber?
If it comes to ranking you, you're the same rank as your Unova Dex Number!
I'll grant your true desires, perhaps so you're not a Pokemon Barbie.
You're part Zoroark, because it seems the only vision or illusion is your Victory!
Maybe if you quit orgasming your 'infinite power' away you'd stand a chance,
because, Tinkerbell, everyone knows you make a worse fighter than Peter Pan.
Call my raps Macarons cuz they'll leave ya sputtering and choking.
Your rodent ugly ass is the only reason my True Eye won't open.
You got jumped by two Gods, and a power freak, you little faker,
So Vic... MEET YOUR WISH MAKER!!!

Victini:
Letís quit the small talk, I came for wishes not stickers,
Iíll set fire to your veins and Incinerate your kisser.
Whatís the point in flying if an Earthquake makes you unsteady?
Weíve seen your ugly ass once, and thatís more than enough already.
Youíre millenniums old, yet constantly in the friendzone,
Write on one of those tags and get yourself a f**king dildo!

The battle pauses and Jirachi looks down. After a few seconds Jirachi looks back up, and his True Eye is open, and he's radiating energy!

Jirachi:
Someone call up Absol cuz it's about to get disastrous!
Cut the shit, because I'll tear through you faster than a Haxorous.
Every second of your flight is just a two-winged booty clap,
You may have Liberty of speech, but my raps still shut yaps!
My voice from above has turned the tables thus far,
Tanabata b***h, because I snuffed you out on this Day of the Stars!

Jirachi envelops Victini in a glowing light. Eventually Victini passes out and when he wakes up he finds himself back at his home and sees the unlimited Macaron box next to him with a note that read:

'Dear Victini, Sorry about overreacting. Here's your Macaron box, and best wishes!
Your friend,
Jirachi'

WHO WON!?
WHO'S NEXT!?
YOU DECIDE!!!!
Epic *Sparkles fall over the screen* RAP BATTLES OF POKEMON!!!
(Drapion as Victini, Gliscor as Jirachi)

__________________________________________________ ________________________

REVIEW TIME POKETRUCKAS

First, to review the lyrics:

Iíve been waiting for this, and I donít need to keep a calm mind,
Itís my freaking species name, and itís victory that Iíll find.
Not a bad start for Victini. A good transition to open the battle, but it doesn't really seem to fit the "Victini" pokemon.

Youíve been sleeping for years, you should get with the times,
I woke you with singing, but now youíve got the hard rhymes.
I really like this line. It has backstory that you might not get right away, ala referencing Jirachi sleeping for every 1000 years or so until awoken, not to mention a good pun.

Burn these rhymes to your metal ass like a CD-ROM,
So you can play them again while I eat these macarons.
:/ I don't really like this line. Just seems like you were trying to force a rhyme.

Just think, you donít nearly have a one in five hundred chance,
Iíll set your ground on fire, and now letís watch you dance.
This line in my opinion starts out well, but ends rather weaker. It has the facts of 500 pokemon but it just seems more rushed at the end with the "and now lets watch you dance", that part could've been better but not bad, not bad.

The Pokedex holders wonít be the only ones to be petrified,
You canít take me out with a Desire, even with STAB applied.
This is a good line, but you have to really know Pokemon to totally get it. A good rhyme but probably goes over the heads of most non-intense poke-fans.

Giving powerís my game, and helping people win is my mission,
You should see how useless you are, or do you need a vision?
This was a stronge line to end Victini's first verse. It rhymes and is quite badass.

Overall Victini's first verse was pretty good. It had some good rhymes and funny references, but it's beat felt a little off and some of the references were pretty hardcore.

Now Jirachi's:

Yo Victini, everyone should start calling you "Dickteeny"!
This raps like a game I play because I always end up winning.
Very good start for Jirachi. Fits a starting line perfectly and is quite funny. Good show.

Talking about my sleeping? Are you so ditzy you forgot your own slumber?
If it comes to ranking you, you're the same rank as your Unova Dex Number!
A sporadic line, just seemed to be short then long in the beat category. Line made total sense though, and was a nice reference.

I'll grant your true desires, perhaps so you're not a Pokemon Barbie.
You're part Zoroark, because it seems the only vision or illusion is your Victory!
A good line, but quite IMPROVABLE :P! From my perspective you could've said "Poke-Barbie" and just "Illusion" instead of "vision or illusion" to shorten it to fit the rest of the verse.

Maybe if you quit orgasming your 'infinite power' away you'd stand a chance,
because, Tinkerbell, everyone knows you make a worse fighter than Peter Pan.
A legit line of quite ordinary porportions. Not bad. Not amazing. That is all.

Call my raps Macarons cuz they'll leave ya sputtering and choking.
Your rodent ugly ass is the only reason my True Eye won't open.
Started off a little iffy, but a strong ending line. Lots of Macarons in this battle...I also saw the oppertunity for a dick reference with the "spluttering and chocking" but whatevs.

You got jumped by two Gods, and a power freak, you little faker,
So Vic... MEET YOUR WISH MAKER!!!
I don't like this line. It starts off long and ends short. Where those dots are there could be some gooood lyrics instead.

Not bad, Jirachi. You are doing quite good ;)

NOW back to Victini

Letís quit the small talk, I came for wishes not stickers,
Iíll set fire to your veins and Incinerate your kisser.
c: This is a really good line in my perspective. Perfectly structured and funny. Very good.

Whatís the point in flying if an Earthquake makes you unsteady?
Weíve seen your ugly ass once, and thatís more than enough already.
DAMN, another good line from Victini. It makes perfect sense and is a good reference, and again with good structure! Nice!

Youíre millenniums old, yet constantly in the friendzone,
Write on one of those tags and get yourself a f**king dildo!
This line was right in the childhood with that last part. Maybe a little muchhh. Rhymes a little shaky too.

Someone call up Absol cuz it's about to get disastrous!
Cut the shit, because I'll tear through you faster than a Haxorous.
This line is not bad, but it could use some improvements. Its a pretty good rhyme and such, but its not really funny or clever.

Every second of your flight is just a two-winged booty clap,
You may have Liberty of speech, but my raps still shut yaps!
Eh. Pretty similar to the above line. Not very funny or clever but good set-up.

My voice from above has turned the tables thus far,
Tanabata b***h, because I snuffed you out on this Day of the Stars!
Nice closer. The openers and closers in this battle are really good IMO.

NOW THE RATINGS:

This battle was VERY close. After both opponents first verses, It seemed that Jirachi was slightly in the lead. But in the second verses, Victini came back and did better then Jirachi for sure. Both of them did pretty well. Heres there rankings:

Jirachi: 7.5/10

Victini: 8/10

WINNER: VICTINI

Other rankings

Art:
The artistic design at the beginning (depicting Jirachi and Victini in an Epic Rap Battle) was very good. I'm proud to critic that cover art, it was quite good. You couldn't see any other marks that shows it has really been photoshopped and I liked that you put the effort to do that. The colors clash pretty well. No other art besides that.

Best Line:
"Yo Victini, everyone should start calling you "Dickteeny"!
This raps like a game I play because I always end up winning."
Jirachi may not have won, but he had the best line (though it was close). It was just so damn funny and clever. If there were PokERBS made by Pete and Lloyd, that line would be in there. Good, very good.

OVERALL: 8.5/10

Not a bad battle. I have to say it was a little strange having a pokemon battle but it was pulled off pretty nicely. The matchup idea I liked a lot, and it shows that you put a lot of effort into the battle, and it was perfect length. Some of the lines were kinda cruddy though. Not bad, not bad at all!

Faker
04-07-2013, 08:10 PM
Thanks, but I feel you didn't get many of the references. XD Also, that's the problem with written battles. You never know how the lines are said, or the way they flow, which is why I don't particularly judge the lengths since they can be said either extremely fast, or slow for dramatic effect, (Like the last line of Jirachi's first verse.) There's not really much you can add to the maker line either, which is why it was the last of the verse. It kinda takes everything said, and progressed it with a huge line. There's more references in that line than you'd think.

Umbreon
04-07-2013, 08:14 PM
can you review my 3 battles? Link is in my sig

Facilier
04-07-2013, 08:18 PM
Thanks, but I feel you didn't get many of the references. XD Also, that's the problem with written battles. You never know how the lines are said, or the way they flow, which is why I don't particularly judge the lengths since they can be said either extremely fast, or slow for dramatic effect, (Like the last line of Jirachi's first verse.) There's not really much you can add to the maker line either, which is why it was the last of the verse. It kinda takes everything said, and progressed it with a huge line. There's more references in that line than you'd think.

I got all the references! I was just saying many people prob. didn't.

Faker
04-07-2013, 08:20 PM

I got all the references! I was just saying many people prob. didn't.
That's the point of our battles. It's be as thoroughly researched as possible. If people don't get the references, they should look it up or ask about them. ERB does plenty of deep references like those. If everybody got all the references, it wouldn't be as fun for Ranger and I, now would it?

Facilier
04-07-2013, 08:34 PM
True

Faker
04-07-2013, 08:36 PM
True
Anyway, don't let that get you down. I thought the review was spectacular! :D

Facilier
04-07-2013, 08:38 PM
*oh you*

AccordionChick
04-07-2013, 09:00 PM
Could you please review my battle of Rocky VS Stalin? It's written & audio as well. The link to the audio on SoundCloud is in the post :D This would be much appreciated! :D Danke!
http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9788&start=45

GonadTheNomad
04-07-2013, 09:49 PM
I have a collab battle coming up very soon, no audio, but a thumbnail, of sorts.

I'll let you know when it is up.

Facilier
04-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Ok, I'll do Umbreon's first one, then ACs, then Umbreon's second one, then Gunnut17's, then Umbreon's third one!

Uprising
04-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Review my Blackbeard vs Jon Bon Jovi battle? Link is in my signature.

GonadTheNomad
04-08-2013, 02:22 AM
Ok, I'll do Umbreon's first one, then ACs, then Umbreon's second one, then Gunnut17's, then Umbreon's third one!

Sounds good.

Don't hesitate to delay my review, I have no foreseeable release date.

GonadTheNomad
04-09-2013, 02:11 AM
Dun...dun...Done.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12245 (http://www.erboh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12245)

Funnybone
04-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Review my Nanny Mcphee VS Mary Poppins

The Rap Is here:

[spoiler:21rf3kov][attachment=0:21rf3kov]Nanny Mcphee VS Mary Poppins.png[/attachment:21rf3kov]

S4E10- Mary Poppins VS Nanny Mcphee

Nanny Mcphee:

You disgusting fat hag, Go flying back to your home.
Leave those kids and planet earth alone
Pack your bags and open your umbrella.
I'm a amazing nan who's name will last forever.
I would love to laugh, but your voice bleed's my ears
Your acting skills would cause any child to cry down tears.
You would run better as a nurse, But you will be sent to the mental institution.
You have OCD, Everything with you must have a solution.

Mary Poppins:

Nice Wart susan boyle, Try Washing your damn face.
My magic spells and skills will put you in your place.
It doesn't take a second for me to pop in and make the medicine go down.
But for you, Join the circus, you would go far as a clown.
Talk about witch, Won't we be celebrating like when your DEAD.
Why don't you wear some fucking makeup instead.
I couldn't stand your movies they are far from atrocious
Couldn't you take a lesson from SuperCalafragalisticexpialadoshus.

Nanny Mcphee:

You had 2 kids to look after you sent them up a chimney.
The second problem is your film was produced by Disney.
Your no perfect nanny, The 2 wicked sisters would be more suitable.
I would sit through your shitty movie, That's if the audio was mutable.
You can't teach a thing or 2, Nor a graduate for a teacher.
Get out of this rap before this fist would like to meet ya.
You dick blowing, ass touching whore prepare to be gone.
Shorten your trial week with kids on earth from one week to none.

Mary Poppins:

Don't make me shove my high heels up your hairy vagina.
Your name sounds like the start to a bad one liner.
Clean up that filthy dress you cow, You make a terrible first impression.
I will hit you hard, Just like the recession.
This is not a walk in the park this is a walk up to your fate.
You will have trouble trying to stay awake.
Your an easy target to go against you turd.
It's been a an easy time feeding this Bird.[/spoiler:21rf3kov]

Umbreon
04-09-2013, 06:22 PM

Sounds good to me. cant wait for the review!

Facilier
04-10-2013, 07:22 AM
I got some work to do after school it seems!

Facilier
04-10-2013, 05:22 PM
My review got erased X(

Umbreon
04-10-2013, 05:22 PM
My review got erased X(

Wow....lol it's ok. take yo time

Facilier
04-13-2013, 09:56 AM
Thanks. Bein busy sucks.

Umbreon
04-13-2013, 07:52 PM
Thanks. Bein busy sucks.

Yes it does suck. Just do the review when you get the chance and i'll be happy. I am a decently patient person.

The Gal from the Mary Land
04-15-2013, 12:17 PM
Could you review my Taylor Swift vs Loretta Lynn battle, and my Franklin Delano Roosevelt vs Otto von Bismarck battle when you get the chance?

Here's both of them

Franklin Delano Roosevelt vs Otto von Bismarck
[spoiler:3ahlhghs]EPPPP IC RAP BATTTTLEES OF HISTORY!!!!!!!

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

VS!

Otto von Bismarck

BEGIN!!!!!

Otto von Bismarck

The name's Otto boy, Otto von Bismarck

SchŲnhausen, Prussia born and raised.

Your a fat White Joke, with bi-focal glasses

Im the Real MC, Your just a joke Frankie, Don't you know?

Your Married your own Cousin, How sick is that?

Ill steamroll your Donkey Ass faster then the Union at First Manassas

Ill Eat you like Congress, then chew through you like a wooden stick, and shut your fat trap, and ill so. 22nd Amend your ass! b***h.

Today *echo* the United States of America was deliberatly and unexpectedly attacked, by naval and air forces, of a Fat Prussian Prick who can Suck His Own Dick

You call Yourself Blood and Iron but let me tell you Something

Ill show you Blood and Iron, and that is the truth of American Industrial Might!

I Beat Hitler, Tojo and Mussolini!

You only Beat the French cause there Emperor's a Beanie Baby!

I slap chop you four times and you sit you down for a Fireside Chat, while I inform the nation of the whole truth.

Then run my Presidential campaign, and get elected four times

Otto von Bismarck

Son let me teach you some Realpolitik

You don't issue a Oil Embargo on your worst enemy, What did you Think they would Do? Kiss your Fat Ass?

So take a seat and feel the pain, oh wait, you brought your own.

Your Uglier then Hirohito, Tojo and all of Japan, you look like your on a Marijuana Trip!

Ill destroy you like a Kamikaze Plane destroys your Pathetic Ships!

Drop Bombs on your Ass like a damn Zero

Ill March up your ass and plant my flag like Sugar Loaf Hill, proclaim myself a Hero.

If you Didn't Understand by Now Delano, ill uncover the truth!, this is the Battle of Okinawa, PART 2!

I may be disabled but I don't even need to stand to beat your sorry ass

I can beat you with both hands tied behind my back

A Army of Teenage Girls High on Sex and Acid would make a better army then yours.

Ill Institute a New Deal Then Shove a Rifle Down your Throat, don't cry Otto, cause there's nothing to Fear but Fear itself, except my Cold Rhymes

A Bullet to the Brain courtesy of my friend Patton and the entire United States! your running out of time

So I hear your a Prince, So your Majesty, You should Bow down to Me!

The Name's King Franklin, This Date will Live in INFAMY!

WHO WON?

WHO'S NEXT?

YOU DECIDE!

EPIC, EPIC, EPIC, EPIC!!!!!!!!!!

RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/spoiler:3ahlhghs]

Taylor Swift vs Loretta Lynn
[spoiler:3ahlhghs]EPPPPIC, EPPIC, EPPIC, EPPIC
RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!!!!

TAYLOR SWIFT
VS
LORETTA LYNN

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GINNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Taylor Swift (Verse 1)

So this is the joke I have to battle against?
You don't know who your dealing with, so you better learn Fast Lynn.
You better run away, go back to your Barn
My Raps are Colder then the Bread on your Farm
Your so Ugly your the Monster in my Closet
You sing like a Hobbit, Your's head a bobbling, So stop your screaching
I don't care about your gay ass Preaching.
You Ain't Woman Enough, for me or anyone else.
Im worth Hundred Sixty Five Mil, your not on the Bill
You had to Beg your Daddy for a Seventeen Dollar Guitar, So Get out of My Head, and get Back in your Bed.

Loretta Lynn (Verse 1)

What the hell are you? Are you some bad practical joke?
I have more Honky Tonk, then you have in your bones
Your just a bad pop singer trying to make it in country.
Just take all your Money, Honey, I don't really care about your Greenbacks, you Tween
Just don't come up to me, You Don't Know Who your Messing With You Little Pre-Teen
I shut the Book on your sad little Love Story, You don't have to be Mean, Taylor, Just Get Your Ass Clean
When You Stepped Up I knew you Were Trouble.
I don't mean to Burst your Bubble, but your a slut Swift, and don't try to deny it.
The whole nation knows your too easy to take to the Bedroom, Hang your Head in Shame Girl
You've fucked more guys then any b***h I know, I know who's to blame
Your Bra and Panties Come off too easy Girl, don't you know?
and yo, then you proceded to dump them all, and block them on Facebook
So Taylor, Are you Done Yet? has the tingle in your Spine become a Chill?
Cause I know, im in for a Thrill.

Taylor Swift (Verse 2)

I may have dated more boys, That May be True, But alest they were Hot.
Your Boy Conway Had Bigger Tittys and KassamG's Nose! Ill give you the Nod.
You Wanna Trade Blows. Fine.
Ive Got a Posse of my Fans, and Slick Cold Rhymes.
You Don't Get to Begin Again, You Don't Get More Time.
Ill Dislike, Desubcribe, and ban you on Youtube. b***h
Ive got more views, More Followers, and More Listeners then You
Just Listen Loretta, All of America lives in Swiftville.
Just Get Out of Here, Go back to Twitville.

Loretta Lynn (Verse 2)

You Really Have the Guts, To Challenge Me?
Stop Trying to be a Wannabee Shania. Get Back on your Train
You Have No Twan, whatsoever.
Go back to Pop, Leave Country Music Alone.
I take my Boots, and Stomp Them on your Phone.
Your also a Joke Actor, I didn't like you in Valentine's Day.
You will rue the fact, you tried to take me.
I am the one and only
Loretta Lynn!
Face it Taylor, This Battle, is FIN!

WHO WON?

WHO'S NEXT?

YOU DECIDE!!!!!!!

EPPPIC, EPIC, EPIC!!!!!!

RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!![/spoiler:3ahlhghs]

Umbreon
04-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Can you add my other battles to your list? thx.

Umbreon
04-19-2013, 07:51 PM
I dont mean to seem impatient but.....do you have any idea when the review will come out?