PDA

View Full Version : looking for a group..

gosick
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Well as the title says I am looking for a group the first thing you should know is that I sometines do good and other times my stuff is baaaaad... the first fm erboh that i posted was deffinetley the later and secondly i'm a cynical,sarcastic,bubbly(hardly) kid :p so expect imature posts and TWSS jokes. I posted this because it may sway your decision(for better or for worse) to recruit me.

p.s I do this on a psp so its quite hard to post long things because it just takes aaages -_-

Dion
03-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Well as the title says I am looking for a group the first thing you should know is that I sometines do good and other times my stuff is baaaaad... the first fm erboh that i posted was deffinetley the later and secondly i'm a cynical,sarcastic,bubbly(hardly) kid :p so expect imature posts and TWSS jokes. I posted this because it may sway your decision(for better or for worse) to recruit me.

p.s I do this on a psp so its quite hard to post long things because it just takes aaages -_-

Havok welcomes all members!
Just send a PM to either myself or SuperRapz saying you want to join, and we'll happily accept. :3

Prince
03-08-2012, 06:47 PM
You could always join flight!

Gustav von Kozlov
03-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Yes, Flight could use a new recruit..

LAWLzoR
03-08-2012, 07:10 PM

Epicz is always happy for some new people :)

Cool-The-Renegade
03-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Underdog Inc. welcomes all members. We would love to have you! You seem like an awesome Forumer, and it would be awesome to have you!

ERBoH
03-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Whats TWSS? :confused:

Cool-The-Renegade
03-08-2012, 09:23 PM

That's what she said!

Dion
03-08-2012, 09:29 PM

That's what she said!

No it's not!
:stomp:

Moonjik
03-09-2012, 11:55 AM
How about the Brotherhood? We're very manly.

B.S.B
03-09-2012, 05:46 PM
How about the Brotherhood? We're very manly.
purple, ruled by a brony, and latest member = cookie monster.

*sarcasm totally the manliest thing on earth!

BobbyBobber
03-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Havok would love to have you!

Moonjik
03-10-2012, 03:51 AM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":3zelfwn2]How about the Brotherhood? We're very manly.
purple, ruled by a brony, and latest member = cookie monster.

*sarcasm totally the manliest thing on earth![/quote:3zelfwn2]

Yeah, er...yeah... :toilet:

gosick
03-11-2012, 05:32 PM
hmmm i dont like confrontations but i do like dice! I'll assign each group (that has posted) a number then I'll roll. It goes as following
1-havok
2-flight
3-underdog inc
4-epicz
5-brotherhood
6-reroll

p.s sry ive not been on this weekend i was at my grandparents building 879 points of tyranidy goodness(and playing combat arms)

p.p.s does havok do all of their siggys themselves or does someone just do all of them?

now! off to find my dice box!!!

BobbyBobber
03-11-2012, 05:49 PM
hmmm i dont like confrontations but i do like dice! I'll assign each group (that has posted) a number then I'll roll. It goes as following
1-havok
2-flight
3-underdog inc
4-epicz
5-brotherhood
6-reroll

p.s sry ive not been on this weekend i was at my grandparents building 879 points of tyranidy goodness(and playing combat arms)

p.p.s does havok do all of their siggys themselves or does someone just do all of them?

now! off to find my dice box!!!
Roll one plz!
And... As for the sigs for Havok, we have Dion create them for us. He is a great guy!

gosick
03-11-2012, 06:25 PM
kk yall I have the dice here
roll...6
roll...6(oh so now i get sixes when im NOT rolling to hit!)
roll...wedged on my pkmn deck between one and three (srsly?) *takes reshiboar deck away* and it lands on...one! looks like ill be joining havok then

p.s I wrote this live whilst i was rolling the dice could ya tell |||====knee====|>

BobbyBobber
03-11-2012, 07:24 PM
roll...6
roll...wedged on my pkmn deck between one and three (srsly?) *takes reshiboar deck away* and it lands on...one! looks like ill be joining havok then

p.s I wrote this live whilst i was rolling the dice could ya tell |||====knee====|>
Great! PM Dion and tell him you want to join... I think he has the power to accept new members, if he doesnt reply then PM SuperRapz.

Dion
03-11-2012, 07:40 PM
roll...6

Great! PM Dion and tell him you want to join... I think he has the power to accept new members, if he doesnt reply then PM SuperRapz.

Noooope I don't have that power yet. :D Just PM SuperRapz.

ERBoH
03-11-2012, 08:16 PM
I do believe there is an arrow in your knee sir.

*added to havok