PDA

View Full Version : Codfather Reviews!

Spars
04-18-2013, 08:56 PM
The Beat: Such an amazing beat. One of my favorites. I like the intensity of it, a nice break from all the techno/dubstep type of beats we have had lately. It goes so well with the rappers as well, it slows down and gets more intense when Clint starts rapping, and speeds up but stays intense for Bruce Lee. It's one of those beats, you could just listen to it forever and never get tired of it. 8.9/10

The Announcer: He is okay, not the greatest. He is a little bit intense, but he doesn't capture the point of this battle that well. 5.5/10

Verse 1- WAAAAAAATAWWWWWWWW!!!!! This is probably the worst verse of the battle, but it's nothing to be ashamed of, as it is an amazing verse still. A lot of references that are in my honest opinion, very good and some of the best way to use them are used. 8.6/10

Verse 2- Make My iPod Great, great verse. One of the best verses in ERB history IMO. The average ERB viewer would not see, but there is a reference is literally every line. No joke. I love this verse, and how Clint is like "So what? Fuck you I'm Clint Eastwood". 9.8/10

Verse 3- THIS FUCKING CHAIR Another great verse, I love the "momma" line, reminds me of Stephen Hawking's particles line. :laugh: The chair line was just a cold hard burn on Eastwood as well, and I love The Good, Bad, and Ugly reference. 9.5/10

Verse 4- No one in your family ever lives to see a sequel.. This verse has the best ERB line in history IMO, with the sequel line, and all the other lines are nothing short of amazing! 9.3/10

Overall: It's my favorite battle ever if you cannot tell, and I loved every second of it. I give this battle a 97.7/100

The Godfather
04-18-2013, 09:19 PM
Pretty much agree with everything you said here. Well put.

Uprising
04-18-2013, 09:21 PM
I agree with most of what you said, however I don't like this one nearly as much as you do. Although I believe i've explained my reasoning before...

Spars
04-18-2013, 09:22 PM
I agree with most of what you said, however I don't like this one nearly as much as you do. Although I believe i've explained my reasoning before...

No you haven't.. go on...

Uprising
04-18-2013, 09:25 PM

Basically Clint Eastwood isn't really rapping. He's just talking at a little quicker of a pace. Don't get me wrong, the battle was awesome, however a few lines were completely not good, such as Bruce Lees mama line and Eastwoods dick joke that is used in battles way too much. The Bruce Lee outfit should have been how Lee was usually seen, shirtless and ripped, and Peter's background cowboy didn't do a whole lot to help the battle at all.

Spars
04-18-2013, 09:28 PM

Basically Clint Eastwood isn't really rapping. He's just talking at a little quicker of a pace. Don't get me wrong, the battle was awesome, however a few lines were completely not good, such as Bruce Lees mama line and Eastwoods dick joke that is used in battles way too much. The Bruce Lee outfit should have been how Lee was usually seen, shirtless and ripped, and Peter's background cowboy didn't do a whole lot to help the battle at all.

rap 1 (rp)
v. rapped, rapĚping, raps
v.tr.
1. To utter sharply: rap out a complaint.
2. To criticize or blame.

Yes he was rapping. He criticized him didn't he? And, both of those lines were references which I thought were used cleverly. <.>

Uprising
04-18-2013, 09:31 PM
The definiton that i'm fairly sure most rappers and the ERB crew use:

Slang. to talk rhythmically to the beat of rap music.

Rap has like 20 different meanings.

Lancer
04-18-2013, 09:32 PM
I liked Lee/Eastwood. It's in my top 15, i think. It was really good IMO.

Spars
04-18-2013, 09:35 PM

He talked with rhythm to the beat.

Rap does not mean going fast.

Uprising
04-18-2013, 09:37 PM

WELL ALRIGHTY THEN

Spars
04-18-2013, 09:38 PM

WELL ALRIGHTY THEN

You resigned Gay Clay

Uprising
04-18-2013, 09:39 PM
[quote=Uprising]The definiton that i'm fairly sure most rappers and the ERB crew use:

WELL ALRIGHTY THEN

You resigned Gay Clay[/quote:3b0cunbk]
Not resigning, just choosing not to argue with a brick wall.

Spars
04-18-2013, 09:40 PM
[quote=Uprising]The definiton that i'm fairly sure most rappers and the ERB crew use:

WELL ALRIGHTY THEN

You resigned Gay Clay
Not resigning, just choosing not to argue with a brick wall.[/quote:2h5zkxuh]

:wat:

I said you resigned Gay Clay. CLay Matthews. The Packers.

the fuck dude?

Spars
04-21-2013, 12:53 AM
Okay, I like the idea of reviewing shittiest ERB to best, and since I already reviewed #1, Lee vs Eastwood, I will do 33-2. Adam vs Eve coming up shortly!

Spars
04-21-2013, 01:00 AM
#33 Favorite Battle, Adam vs Eve *shudders*

The Beat: The only thing this battle has going for it. Very good, very catchy. 8.5/10

Impressions: Ummmm what? How in the fuck am I supposed to know what Adam and Eve looked like? 10/10 I guess?

Verse 1- AND BEGGING ME FOR A RUB: I'd so let JennaMarbles give me a "rub". I mean WATTTTTT. However, this verse is so shitty and I don't even remember the lines in this verse because I didn't memorize this piece of shit battle. *looks up lines* WHAT SHIT! UTTER SHIT! 2.5/10

Verse 2- UNTIL YOUR JUNK STARTS BLEEDIN' AND YOU TURN INTO A DEMON: This is like the only line in this verse I can remember off the top of my head. 2/10

Verse 3- GET YOSELF A PINENEEDLE: HAHAHAHA SMALL DICK JOKE, SO FUNNY! Shit, my sarcasm detector is going off. Fuck you Eve, don't you know us guys are so self-conscious? :( 1.5/10

Verse 4- YO DID I GIVE UP A RIB FO' THIS?: Best verse in the battle. You tell her Adam! THAT COLLOSAL BITCH! ARGHHHHHHHH! WHY DID GOD MAKE US GIVE UP A RIB FOR THIS!? RAAAAAAGE. 4/10

Overall: Lines were written by Pete's cousin, one that is 7 years old. Yep. They are so unclever and all the sex jokes are on overload. That's all this battle is. /rant 28.5/60

GonadTheNomad
04-21-2013, 01:09 AM
Will you ever do fanmades?

If so, could you eventually review my and Yellownerd's creatively titled Gunnut17 vs Yellownerd?

Spars
04-21-2013, 01:17 AM

If so, could you eventually review my and Yellownerd's creatively titled Gunnut17 vs Yellownerd?

After all the ERB's yeah.

GonadTheNomad
04-21-2013, 01:22 AM

After all the ERB's yeah.

I'll see you in 30 reviews.

Spars
04-21-2013, 07:17 PM
I WILL MAKE A NEW REVIEW AS SOON AS SOMEBODY COMMENTS ON MY ADAM VS EVE ONE! :(

Faker
04-21-2013, 07:21 PM
The Adam and Eve one was god. I agreed with all of it!

Now do Martin Luther King Jr. vs Gandhi.

I want to see your opinion on that piece of crap.

Diogee
04-21-2013, 07:21 PM
It's a married couple bickering, of COURSE the sex jokes went overboard.

Okay, next pls?

Spars
04-21-2013, 07:25 PM
The Adam and Eve one was god. I agreed with all of it!

Now do Martin Luther King Jr. vs Gandhi.

I want to see your opinion on that piece of crap.

I'm reviewing in order of least favorite to favorite. MLK Jr vs Gandhi is like #16 on my list, and I'm on #32 now, so you have a while. :p

It's a married couple bickering, of COURSE the sex jokes went overboard.

Okay, next pls?

I know, and I don't like the idea of a rap battle with a bickering married couple.

Faker
04-21-2013, 07:26 PM
Then don't watch Obama vs Romney. XD

Spars
04-21-2013, 07:37 PM
#32 Favorite ERB: Kim Jong-IL vs Hulk Hogan

Beat: It's an OK beat. Not the best, not the worst *cough*ObamavsRomney*cough* and that's all really. I mean, it's average, let me put it that way. 6/10

Impressions: Jong-IL was near perfection, while Hogan was... lol. Macho Man was also good, with 2/3 of them good I'll give it a 7.5/10

Verse 1- EAT THIS KOREAN BBQ: Is Korean BBQ good? I've never had it before! I actually like this verse.. kind of. I mean, it's not BAD, but it's not the greatest. 6.5/10

Verse 2- RICE-A-RONI JABRONI!: This one is also alright, not as good as Jong-IL though. It's just so-bad-it's-funny when you watch Hogan. I'll give it an extra point for being hilarious, but the actual verse was just bad. 5.5/10

Verse 3-BEIJING IS IN CHINA: Yes Kim, yes it is. This is the worst verse in the battle and is kinda funny, but other than that it's a piece-o'-shit! 3/10

Verse 4-START FEEDING YOUR PEOPLE: Best verse in the battle! WE LOVE YOU MACHO MAN!!! :p I love how awesome Lloyd is as Macho Man and it's a great verse. 7/10

Overall: This battle sucked and is the worse one of season 1. However, it's still a little funny to watch sometimes lol. 35.5/60

Faker
04-21-2013, 07:41 PM
I wish Macho Man wasn't in that battle and had his own. He was a pretty damn good rapper.

Spars
04-21-2013, 07:43 PM
I wish Macho Man wasn't in that battle and had his own. He was a pretty damn good rapper.

He was good yes, but I think if we ever get another wrestler it should be John Cena or THe Undertaker or Andre the Giant that's in it.