PDA

View Full Version : C'mon guys.

ZombieLicker
04-25-2013, 05:12 PM
ALRIGHT. What we're doing right now, is NOT what groups do!! GROUPS ARE ACTIVE, AND WE ARE NOT. I'm not gonna sit here and watch as we're devoured by all these new GROUPS! Somebody has to take charge. Someone has to take charge and change stuff. That's what I'm gonna do now. And eventually, if some people aren't active in our private section at all, they may be evicted from this group. WE AEE SUPPOSED TO BE A STRONG GROUP. But what are we? Well, right now, we're pretty god damn close to NOTHING! Now, help me out, FOLLOW ME, and HELP ME get this shit ACTIVE!!

LAWLzoR
04-25-2013, 05:50 PM
We need to come up with something!
Create random threads in here! I don't care! Have this be our own little forum ya know, start conversation or whatnot. Anything!

Lancer
04-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Cats

LAWLzoR
04-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Cats

Did you know...
The tone that cats purr at (it was like, 25 GHz or something) actually increases bone density? And not just that, studies have been shown that it increases bone density in other animals who've been attached with a device that makes the same range of vibrations. This could lead to many things, like devices for humans for those who have low bone density.

Lancer
04-26-2013, 03:44 PM
Cats

Did you know...
The tone that cats purr at (it was like, 25 GHz or something) actually increases bone density? And not just that, studies have been shown that it increases bone density in other animals who've been attached with a device that makes the same range of vibrations. This could lead to many things, like devices for humans for those who have low bone density.

I just like cats. :shrug: