PDA

View Full Version : The Planetarian Warriors

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 01:32 PM
We may sound fierce, but we sell CUPCAKES!

Hellooo, I'm the leader of The Planetarian Warriors, or TPW, Everybody know that? Yes? Thats good.

We'll have fun events, and if anybody has TF2 or Minecraft out there, we might get one server for each.
But for minecraft, we need hamachi. For TF2, nope.avi.

We're just some people trying to have some fun time, also, if anyone threatens us, DO expect us to be a deadly scorpion, we bite.

We rap.
We bite.
We have fun.

We might be in the part of the Group Wars, everybody got that?

If you havn't have a group to join to, Join us! Be part of us!

From the creator of TPW, Hedgoeg! Hooray!

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 01:36 PM
Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 01:37 PM
Soon, or never, it may have more.

Believe tha hype >:O

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 01:43 PM

But believe in the Brotherhood more. Hey, Hedgehog, I've got something I wanna ask...

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 01:44 PM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":dp6lsgl2]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

But believe in the Brotherhood more. Hey, Hedgehog, I've got something I wanna ask...[/quote:dp6lsgl2]

Aye?

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 01:44 PM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":t0p8xetm]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

But believe in the Brotherhood more. Hey, Hedgehog, I've got something I wanna ask...

Aye?[/quote:t0p8xetm]

You know how you may enter the Group Wars?

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 01:45 PM
[quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":2t478k3k]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?[/quote:2t478k3k]

You know how you may enter the Group Wars?[/quote:2t478k3k]

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 01:47 PM
[quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1roybj2k]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

You know how you may enter the Group Wars?[/quote:1roybj2k]

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:1roybj2k]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 01:51 PM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":p71ngv0t][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":p71ngv0t]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

You know how you may enter the Group Wars?[/quote:p71ngv0t]

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:p71ngv0t]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:p71ngv0t]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 01:52 PM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":n8dghc6u][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":n8dghc6u]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:n8dghc6u]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:n8dghc6u]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.[/quote:n8dghc6u]

Well if you do, we should sign a pact. The Brotherhood and the Warriors could be allies you know...

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 01:52 PM
[quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":jbddu607][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":jbddu607]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:jbddu607]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:jbddu607]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.[/quote:jbddu607]

Well if you do, we should sign a pact. The Brotherhood and the Warriors could be allies you know...[/quote:jbddu607]

Sure.

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 01:54 PM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":148l6aif][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":148l6aif][quote="Hedgoeg":148l6aif][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":148l6aif]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:148l6aif]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:148l6aif]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.[/quote:148l6aif]

Well if you do, we should sign a pact. The Brotherhood and the Warriors could be allies you know...[/quote:148l6aif]

Sure.[/quote:148l6aif]

AND WE CONQUER FLIGHT!

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 03:38 PM
[quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":2te9rbni][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":2te9rbni][quote="Hedgoeg":2te9rbni][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":2te9rbni]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:2te9rbni]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:2te9rbni]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.[/quote:2te9rbni]

Well if you do, we should sign a pact. The Brotherhood and the Warriors could be allies you know...[/quote:2te9rbni]

Sure.[/quote:2te9rbni]

AND WE CONQUER FLIGHT![/quote:2te9rbni]

Hey, not trying to start a war, what's wrong with Flight?

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 03:59 PM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1h3u2gtt][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1h3u2gtt][quote="Hedgoeg":1h3u2gtt][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1h3u2gtt][quote="Hedgoeg":1h3u2gtt][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1h3u2gtt]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:1h3u2gtt]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:1h3u2gtt]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.[/quote:1h3u2gtt]

Well if you do, we should sign a pact. The Brotherhood and the Warriors could be allies you know...[/quote:1h3u2gtt]

Sure.[/quote:1h3u2gtt]

AND WE CONQUER FLIGHT![/quote:1h3u2gtt]

Hey, not trying to start a war, what's wrong with Flight?[/quote:1h3u2gtt]

Flight and the Brotherhood are like North Korea and South Korea, Israel and the Arab League, my mind and the Jersey Shore!

Hedgeog
03-12-2012, 04:05 PM
[quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1jofaxkx][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1jofaxkx][quote="Hedgoeg":1jofaxkx][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1jofaxkx][quote="Hedgoeg":1jofaxkx][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":1jofaxkx]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:1jofaxkx]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:1jofaxkx]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.[/quote:1jofaxkx]

Well if you do, we should sign a pact. The Brotherhood and the Warriors could be allies you know...[/quote:1jofaxkx]

Sure.[/quote:1jofaxkx]

AND WE CONQUER FLIGHT![/quote:1jofaxkx]

Hey, not trying to start a war, what's wrong with Flight?[/quote:1jofaxkx]

Flight and the Brotherhood are like North Korea and South Korea, Israel and the Arab League, my mind and the Jersey Shore![/quote:1jofaxkx]

I understand.
LETS DESTROY THEM!

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 04:15 PM
[quote="God(dess) of Bronies":3k3guz7d][quote=Hedgoeg][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":3k3guz7d][quote="Hedgoeg":3k3guz7d][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":3k3guz7d][quote="Hedgoeg":3k3guz7d][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":3k3guz7d][quote="Hedgoeg":3k3guz7d][quote="God(dess) of Bronies":3k3guz7d]Us? I thought the Planetarian Warriors had only one member.

Aye?

Nope.
Possibly go to Rob and go like "HEY ENTER ME TO GROUP WARS MY GROUP YOU FUCKING TROLL"[/quote:3k3guz7d]

No! I'M already in them, I'm asking if you are joining them?[/quote:3k3guz7d]

Maybe. If I get atleast 3 people in my group including me.[/quote:3k3guz7d]

Well if you do, we should sign a pact. The Brotherhood and the Warriors could be allies you know...[/quote:3k3guz7d]

Sure.[/quote:3k3guz7d]

AND WE CONQUER FLIGHT![/quote:3k3guz7d]

Hey, not trying to start a war, what's wrong with Flight?[/quote:3k3guz7d]

Flight and the Brotherhood are like North Korea and South Korea, Israel and the Arab League, my mind and the Jersey Shore![/quote:3k3guz7d]

I understand.
LETS DESTROY THEM![/quote:3k3guz7d]

Thank you brother. The Warriors will forever be known as the second cousins...okay that just sounds stupid, let's get Flight! We need to write up a dis rap against them and post it on their thread!

ERBoH
03-12-2012, 04:43 PM
the group wars are just a popularity contest where you vote for the most popular group :p
Not really a war.

Moonjik
03-12-2012, 04:45 PM
the group wars are just a popularity contest where you vote for the most popular group :p
Not really a war.
But I am a tyrant. The Hitler of the forum, if you please. I will annex Flight first of all and conquer the rest of the forum!

B.S.B
03-12-2012, 07:00 PM
Not really a war.
But I am a tyrant. The Hitler of the forum, if you please. I will annex Flight first of all and conquer the rest of the forum!
LAWLZor: Atleast i WORSHIP Hitler. Get Outta The Way!

LAWLzoR
03-12-2012, 07:25 PM
[quote=ERBoH]the group wars are just a popularity contest where you vote for the most popular group :p
Not really a war.
LAWLZor: Atleast i WORSHIP Hitler. Get Outta The Way![/quote:v45n32kj]

I take that offensively sir! I do NOT worship him!
Ugh, no one UNDERSTANDS what I mean by "Hitler is my favorite bad guy* *slaps BSB* *heads out the door*

Hedgeog
03-13-2012, 12:25 PM
We may sound fierce, but we sell CUPCAKES!

Hellooo, I'm the leader of The Planetarian Warriors, or TPW, Everybody know that? Yes? Thats good.

We'll have fun events, and if anybody has TF2 or Minecraft out there, we might get one server for each.
But for minecraft, we need hamachi. For TF2, nope.avi.

We're just some people trying to have some fun time, also, if anyone threatens us, DO expect us to be a deadly scorpion, we bite.

We rap.
We bite.
We have fun.

We might be in the part of the Group Wars, everybody got that?

If you havn't have a group to join to, Join us! Be part of us!

From the creator of TPW, Hedgoeg! Hooray!
do you play dota 2?
Where did that comment come from? :question:

Moonjik
03-13-2012, 12:35 PM
[quote=ERBoH]the group wars are just a popularity contest where you vote for the most popular group :p
Not really a war.
LAWLZor: Atleast i WORSHIP Hitler. Get Outta The Way!

I take that offensively sir! I do NOT worship him!
Ugh, no one UNDERSTANDS what I mean by "Hitler is my favorite bad guy* *slaps BSB* *heads out the door*[/quote:3fo5jkdt]
I understand, he's the type of guy you love to hate. If you catch my drift.

Hedgeog
03-13-2012, 12:48 PM
On topic, Brotherhood and Planetarian are now allies, I guess.

Moonjik
03-13-2012, 12:48 PM
YES!

Ultamite Blowup
03-13-2012, 04:09 PM
I'll let Sane know

Hedgeog
03-17-2012, 06:33 AM
YES!

Anyway, derpeh. what now?