PDA

View Full Version : Russia Plans

Batman Heisenberg
04-28-2013, 05:46 PM
I think it is time that we start making this group productive. We have had almost 300 posts in like 4 to five days, but now we need to start doing activities and games. So I will give the leaders a job, so here:

Brad, you make forum games. You are great at those. Be creative and fun.

I will be in charge of social media. I am making a chat room, we can do google hangouts, and much more.I am also in charge of recruiting efforts in the Russian Embassy. I think I should be the spokeperson for the group. I will make announcements and such.

Snivy, you are the most active member in this group. I want you to get some activity going that isn't covered by the other leaders. Start intresting, fun threads for the group.

Codfather, I want you to start entertainment threads. Get a private General Entertainment thread going.

We need an avatar maker ASAP.

If anyone else wants a job, us leaders will consider it. But I don't want this group to land in the graveyard. I want this private section to fun and great for members.

Batman Heisenberg
04-28-2013, 05:55 PM
I made a Russia chat room.

http://us12.chatzy.com/68450417335959

Uprising
04-28-2013, 05:55 PM
I'd like a job that isn't wishing people happy birthday, since I sucked at that in Havok.

Spars
04-28-2013, 05:57 PM
I think it is time that we start making this group productive. We have had almost 300 posts in like 4 to five days, but now we need to start doing activities and games. So I will give the leaders a job, so here:

Brad, you make forum games. You are great at those. Be creative and fun.

I will be in charge of social media. I am making a chat room, we can do google hangouts, and much more.I am also in charge of recruiting efforts in the Russian Embassy. I think I should be the spokeperson for the group. I will make announcements and such.

Snivy, you are the most active member in this group. I want you to get some activity going that isn't covered by the other leaders. Start intresting, fun threads for the group.

Codfather, I want you to start entertainment threads. Get a private General Entertainment thread going.

If anyone else wants a job, us leaders will consider it. But I don't want this group to land in the graveyard. I want this private section to fun and great for members.

No offense fellow comrade, but this is a dumb idea IMO. We don't need to do stupid "jobs", always thought that was a terrible thought in Havok. Anyone can do anything, we a re a group, a union, we don't need to divide ourselves. We don't need a spokesperson.. whoever is online can make the announcement whenever we have one of these said announcements.

Batman Heisenberg
04-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Well anyone can do it, but I feel we need that extra push. Please go to chatroom BTW.

Facilier
04-28-2013, 06:46 PM
You know we can just make what we feel like and have a good time :shrug:

Baldy Jr
04-28-2013, 06:59 PM
Individual jobs are so Tsarist.

Facilier
04-28-2013, 07:12 PM
Woah where did are group logos come from?

TNMIT
04-28-2013, 07:17 PM

MEEEEEE

Spars
04-28-2013, 07:17 PM
Woah where did are group logos come from?

The one Snivy made, everyone said his was better so Rob added it, member?

Facilier
04-28-2013, 07:25 PM
I don't remember anything