1. Activity (it's not because of the chat)

I'm going to have an on-and-off activity in this forum because I'm going to be more active on another forum (a forum that I haven't visited in a while) and I came back actively because my computer and laptop was broke during late September and throughout the whole month of October, yet I'll still visit. There might be two or three days that I haven't came to the forum because of me being more active on another forum.

My inactivity isn't about the chat.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm coming here more often...

Sorry I was inactive, my computer broke, my laptop broke, I even tried to log in my tablet but alas, I didn't. And my tablet also broke. But I got my computer repaired so I'm coming here more often though...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm back (but not actively)

I'm back bitches. I've matured myself. I'm going to be back actively when Season 3 comes, but before Season 3, IDK when I'm going to see you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blogs vs Articles

Here is a blog comparing blogs to articles.

A lot of people in this forum post blogs and they are very popular, compared to articles (which to me, they are useless piece of crap to the forum) and articles noone reads them. Blog are a lot more used than articles and articles like I said earlier not that much people wants to read articles that much. So in my opinion, blogs are better than articles. I don't hate articles, but I think they are useless.
    Tags: articles, blogs, users
    Categories
    Uncategorized