Blog Comments

Gil the X Ranger
    Strangerdangersex
    Monsternmbrx
    Rangernmbrstyx or ReNeStyx

I wish Rangernightmarex fit. Just one off. Maybe if you remove a nonessential letter?
    Balloon Boy
    who are you?
    Strangerdangerx
    Reapernumberx
    Jack the Ranger
    Haternumberx
    more like ragernumberx
    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx
    Scott's released the 'mature' version of the game right now, so to meet the set deadline. However, he wasn't completely happy with it, and so the version with the plot and all that will be up in a couple of months, I believe.

So, Scott's gone from releasing the game far ahead of schedule to not being able to meet his given deadlines, basically. At least he's not forcing out something completely half-baked like the first FNaF World version.
    LOL RANGER

The "Mature Version" is a troll game, he isn't delaying the game. He decided to just release it as is.
    Scott's released the 'mature' version of the game right now, so to meet the set deadline. However, he wasn't completely happy with it, and so the version with the plot and all that will be up in a couple of months, I believe.

So, Scott's gone from releasing the game far ahead of schedule to not being able to meet his given deadlines, basically. At least he's not forcing out something completely half-baked like the first FNaF World version.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHPunk
    heard on sites that sister location was delayed a bit to make it more kid-friendly. was this true, bullshit or another cawthon hoax trademark copyright?
    I heard that as well, but it's been released already, so.
    heard on sites that sister location was delayed a bit to make it more kid-friendly. was this true, bullshit or another cawthon hoax trademark copyright?
    Someoen start a change.org for ranger to play Sister Location
    more like ragernumberx
    WHY AM I STILL GETTING HATE!?
    Drama alert
    You will never get off Mr Skeltal's wild ride
    Fucking narcissist
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast