StealthyNinjaWhale

1. Today is good day

Hi everyone, it's me! You know, me? THE me? THAT me? Good.

Haven't been around here for a while. Ever since I bought a laptop a few months ago I left this out of my pages-to-start-when-I-open-up-Firefox-pages. Anyways, I guess I'll stay for a while. After a few minutes I'm already excited for tomorrow's battle.

So uh. Hi.
  2. What's up, bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeees

It's been a month and 10 days since my last visit here which means that I've been away for a while since I bought a new laptop but I constantly forgot to log into this site because I was too busy making music for my future career and stuff and I had too many things to do on this laptop which were probably not even more important than coming here once in a while and I got pretty fucking hooked to Eminem so I listened to that for the most of my life but I did those things anyway so that is pretty ...
    Tags: fuck, tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GTA 6 TRAILER!1111!!!11

4. Status update!

Hiya!

I have good news! A record label wants to release my music. After "weeks" of talking and stuff, I signed the contract 2 days ago. They are now looking for a good release date so that's that. Be sure to buy the music or else I will hunt you down and PET YOUR PET.

I also saw this yesterday.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

Bai
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. wud u rike 2 play a gaem

I'm tired as fuck so I came up with an idea for a little game. Ready?

Look to your left. Done? Look to your right. Done? Nice, but here comes the hard part.

Point your left index finger to your left. Then, point your right index finger to the right. Done? Great, you can put your hands down now.

Alright, you can open your eyes now.

Did you look back up to see if I ever asked you to close your eyes?

Anyway,

look ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast