Blog Comments

I got some codes from this that I have to be decoding for the all-purpose this was a type of competition that I took participate. Decided to taking help from https://www.essayuniverse.net/ I send them the code and they will decode that for me or I will pay them for that.
    Topes of the photos that will on the most strenuous of the Pokémon games are having with the screen shots than abided. On my conceive of the mind that only dissertation writing services are top for overcome on the pokemon game.
    Editing is posts are easy for online users due to the use of verity of tools that are designed for this purpose. Handling writing needs is easy for us because online essayace.co.uk discounts are available for our works.
    #TEAMMYSTICALLTHEWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyBobber
    I dont get it
    On april first it was called "Not an April Fools Prank Blog" and the description said "JK, it is one"

so i reversed it now that it's not april 1st
    I dont get it
    see i told you
    Oh hey I heard the remix for this
    Wow I messed some stuff up.

Replace "their" in the first sentence with AlunaGeorge

Replace "simpler remix" with "simpler instrumental"
    I really haven't listened to enough Weezer. It's probably one of the biggest things I need to do musically, I think I've only listened to Pinkerton fully.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanicAtTheDisco
    Only Disclosure songs I've listened to prior to this are Latch and that one song with Lorde. I liked 'em both pretty well, Latch was one of my favorite songs of 2014.

This song is pretty interesting actually. I don't really personally like repetitive vocals much so that part of the song is a little annoying but the beat is actually pretty cool. I could see this being a pretty good dance song. And the vocals aren't really the focus of the song so I can get over that too.

Overall I liked it. Probably not as much as I liked Latch or (Googles the name) Magnets but given how much I liked those songs I can still dig this song.
    I personally rank Latch, Omen (other song with Sam Smith), and Magnets higher, but I've been jammin' to this one recently, which is why I chose it.
    Only Disclosure songs I've listened to prior to this are Latch and that one song with Lorde. I liked 'em both pretty well, Latch was one of my favorite songs of 2014.

This song is pretty interesting actually. I don't really personally like repetitive vocals much so that part of the song is a little annoying but the beat is actually pretty cool. I could see this being a pretty good dance song. And the vocals aren't really the focus of the song so I can get over that too.

Overall I liked it. Probably not as much as I liked Latch or (Googles the name) Magnets but given how much I liked those songs I can still dig this song.
    This is great, and I love the slight irony of the narrator
    Can't wait to have a read!
    the fuck is a tifu
    r/TIFU is serious business
    ok then
    you realize you can just see it without ctrl+f'ing
    tenouttaten
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast