Hey dude

1. April Fools Prank Blog

It's not one

Updated 04-02-2016 at 12:51 AM by Katz

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'VE BEEN A MEMBER FOR 3 YEARS STRAIGHT

I ain't nevah gonna stop baby

Notice my cool profile redesign from a time when I was very cringey. Enjoy.

Also, this verbatim post isn't in 2 different places so don't check
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ludwig's Song of the DAy #12 - Hourglass (Disclosure ft. LION BABE)

Oh hey, it's my first time duplicating artists. Woo! (Unless your count Serj Tankian and System of a Down as the same. They're not though, so no.)

Another example for my claim that Disclosure has never made a bad song. They changed it up for this one and it came out looking awesome. It balances beats and vocals, while still keeping the signature Disclosure vibe. The chorus is sick, blending a darker spectrum of instrumental with hypnotizing lyrics. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ludwig's Song of the Day #11 - You Know You Like It (AlunaGeorge)

You Know You Like it is the first song off their 2012 EP, You Know You Like It. I love this song. I first heard it through the wildly popular remix by DJ Snake. It's the one that goes "Dum dum dum dum BWEWH", yeah, that one. Well, I stumbled across the original while I was big on the remix. Something about the simpler remix and relaxed tone of this version makes me prefer it. I know it's preference, but it's a big difference for me.

Rating ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ludwig's Song of the Day #10 - Undone (Weezer)

Everyone knows this song.

Undone is the 5th song off of Weezer's 1994 album, The Blue Album. Like, literally everyone's heard this song. I heard it because I am part of everyone. This isn't the last time The Blue Album will show up on my SOTD. Much cryptic.

R8:

uhm

Listen to it
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast