Ludwig

Hey dude

1. Ludwig's Song of the Day #9 - Undertale (Toby Fox)

Wow, my first vidya game music. Undertale is the 71st song off the 2014 game, Undertale's soundtrack. It's my 2nd favorite song from the OST. It's a beautifully remastered version of the music that plays in the intro. I first heard it when I was playing the game . It plays as you're approaching the final boss. It tells a sad story that you'll have to play the game to see. Wow

Raitink:

Listen
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ludwig's Song of the Day #8 - Yonkers (Tyler, The Creator)

Yonkers is the 2nd song off of Tyler, The Creator's 2011 album, Goblin. I saw this song when the music video premiered back in the day. I still bump to it. I prefer two other songs by Tyler, but they'll pop up later. That's pretty much it.

Ludwig Giwdul:

10/10

Wow

I love anime

And manga!

And GAMING!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ludwig's Song of the Day #7 - Suggestions (System of a Down)

Well, I have Serj Tankian fever I guess. Suggestions is the 4th song off of System of a Down's 1998 album, System of a Down. Now, this song is so under appreciated that it hurts me. The guitar/drum mix is awesome, the vocals deep and dark. All in all, it packs up to be one of my favorite SOAD songs. Not my favorite though, because I'm saving that for my final song of the day. I first heard this song before I went to a SOAD concert in DC. They had the song list ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Ludwig's Song of the Day #6 - We Are One (Buckethead ft. Serj Tankian)

So We Are One is a song that I first found when I was probably too young. The reason is, the context of the lyrics literally only fits with the music video or else it sounds like rambling. The music vid can be located here. Anyways, We Are One is the second song off of "Buckethead and Friends"' 2006 album, Enter the Chicken. Rather than talk about the song, I'll talk about the story of the music video. Serj Tankian works as an exterminator fellow who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Ludwig's Song of the Day #5 - On Fire (Eminem)

On Fire is the 3rd song off of Eminem's 2010 album, Recovery. Me and my family are pretty big fans of Eminem. We have all of his albums, and got his past two on release day. In my mind, The Marshall Mathers LP 2 is his best album, and we'll get to that album on a later day, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Recovery is infamous among fans for having... Meh songs (Not Afraid, WTP, Practically the entire album) but 3 are very good. Cold Wind Blows, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast