BBGUN

1. Never Make A Move Early in The Game

As many of you know, when it comes to me and a bunch of ppl on the internet, stuff happens. So today I'm gonna give you all advice and how I got hated on ANOTHER wikia.

So it was like a total drama roleplay. There were 7 people in my team, so I created a majority alliance with 4 people. But what I didn't know was that there was another alliance in the game with 2 members from my alliance and 2 members who betrayed me in past seasons of the role play. So the first vote did not go my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How i got banned from ERB. wiki

I've been banned alot
    1. Moderator thought I cussed ( it was the kindles fault now I'm like hated there but I don't care)
    2.spamming revenge on moderators for banning me.
    3.posting a fake video game trailer

But this is how I got banned from the wikia

First I was insulted about my user name then I insulted him stronger. The moderator and his friends were just fighting then they banned me from chat. So for revenge I deleted a wiki page
    And ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Hire me as your cover maker

Yesterday I got hired as a cover maker. So I want to make covers for more people.
    Tell me if you want covers for your battles in the comments bellow.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hate-Monger vs Ares ?

I have been doing resaearch on marvel and DC. And found out that hitler was a marvel villan.His name is hate-monger and he is a fantastic four villan.Also my friend at school told me ares was in Injustice : Gods Among Us. I saw it at my cousins house . So I looked up Ares and he was a dc villan so I thoght of HM vs Ares
    Tell me in the comments if this would be a good battle.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Need help with battles

I am like having a bad day to make it better I was wondering if anyone could help me with the CBRB.
    I need someone who
    is a DC Expert And Marvel expert
    Ok hope u can help bye /:
    Categories
    Uncategorized