LAWLzoR

1. How did all the equality fights start?

We're fortunate enough to live in an era that most of the equality issues have been solved for the better. But it makes you wonder, how did they start anyway? We've learned that unless you were a Christian while male from Europe or America, you won't have quite the easy life. In some places, it's true unfortunately. Let's see how we moved from bigot to big success in human history.

Let's start with the philosophy of Christianity. In Christianity, I believe it is either mentioned or ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What even is the Crimea?

Some of you guys and gals may have been listening to the news about Russia, Ukraine, and the Crimea. I'm here to explain what happened, and possibly why it happened, and what could happen, so let's jump right in.

During and before the Russian Winter Olympics 2014, the Ukraine was in a civil conflict. Similar to what happened in the Arab Spring, but not quite as violent. Deaths and attacks still happened in Ukraine though. During this civil conflict, Russia went into the Crimea to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Game- I mean uh... a theory

This is for all my bronies out there, so those who aren't bronies might be lost, so I'll try to give some background to this. But my theory is that the parents of Fluttershy and Applejack were at least once addicted to drugs, illegal or otherwise. Here's my explanation:

Fluttershy is a very shy but kind pony who does her best to tend to animals and those who need it. She's not particularly generous, but it kind of comes with the title of kind. We know nothing about her family. Absolutely ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A defense for history

A lot lately I've been hearing people say that history is a bad subject, and shouldn't be taught. People have their opinions, but I'd like to make a defense for quite possibly my favorite subject. Lets go through the main "complaints" of history.

"The people are dead, why do they matter?"
    This one I agree to a degree. While it's good to remember who did what, it's generally more useful to remember HOW or WHY things happened. It's more useful to learn how ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Humanity?

In late January at the turn of the year, a young boy named Michael Morone tried to commit suicide after being bullied for being a brony. Fortunately, there are people who are so kind enough as to help him through his recovery (which is going wonderfully) by means of money and emotional support.

This thread isn't going to be brony centered. It's going to be bullying centered. You guys are smart enough to know that bullying a fellow human is wrong. There are many questions as to why ...

Updated 02-01-2014 at 12:38 PM by LAWLzoR

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast