LAWLzoR

1. Nothing Trumps Understanding

As many of you might have noticed, there has been some animosity between liberals and conservatives during the election, and even still to today. Many people just don't understand why others would vote for Trump or for Clinton. So this blog is my call to Clinton and Trump supporters out there:

I would like to share with the rest of the website your thoughts and reasons behind who you support (and it doesn't have to be Clinton or Trump, it could be anyone so long as you're being serious). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Twitter History - A New Series

In this series, I'll be taking events, eras, etc. that you guys suggest (or I think of) and try to condense it all in a sentence or two. HOWEVER, because history is nuanced, I'll provide a detailed explanation of the event/era along with the sentence. I will still make the sentence accurate, if not very/extremely simplified. So for example, for the Renaissance era, I'd say:

People pining for days gone by, getting really interested in it, trade making Italy rich, and patrons.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. PSA - Voting

Well, about a year and a half of all of this horse-race journalism and "shocking new developments" has culminated into this. On Tuesday (November 8th), registered American voters will be able to vote for one of several choice: Republican candidate Donald Trump, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, or Green candidate Jill Stein. And I'm here to give some advice to you guys, if you'll listen.

If any of you guys are registered American voters, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Clara "Mother" Hale

So I was doing some research into famous mothers for a rap battle, and I came across someone named Clara "Mother" Hale. And she is AMAZING.

She was born on April 1st, 1905 in North Carolina. Her father unfortunately died when she was young and her mother died when she was 16, but she didn't let that stop her. She was the first in her family to graduate from high school and later with her husband went to a sort of community college when they moved to Harlem, New York. Her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Headlines with LAWLzoR #1

This is the first post of Headlines that I'm gonna do with you guys! In this series, I'm gonna pull an interesting article from the internet and talk about the implications of the event, or what broader trend it's part of. I'm gonna try to keep my opinion and the facts separate, but mistakes can happen.

Here's the headline:

Widespread power outage as militants blow up major gas installations

One of Nigeria's biggest resources is oil, and unfortunately ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast