LAWLzoR

1. Headlines with LAWLzoR

I've got this idea that I want to run by you guys before I actually do it. It's something I wanna call "Headlines" where I'll share some interesting or informative news articles that I want to share. But not only that, I'll also provide an editorial part of it - perhaps giving some background, my opinion, and why I think the article is important or interesting or what sort of broader trend or implications the news may have on the country or world at large. I'd provide the news article, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Teacher Appreciation Week (April 25th - April 29th)

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but in my school district it's Teacher Appreciation Week. It's not a holiday or anything, it's just recognizing the hard work that the teachers do to help their students learn and grow. While not every teacher is a great teacher or even a good teacher, remember to show your appreciation to the good teachers. And even if it's not Teacher Appreciation Week where you are, still show your teachers that they mean something to you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pop Quiz!

I haven't made a blog post in a long time, but I wanted to make this one because I was curious. I wanna see how many forumers on here can name all of the countries in Europe (there's an image below that numbers all the countries). I do realize that we have European forumers on here so I'd imagine they're gonna have an unfair advantage. But that's beside the point. Which country is which? I'll give the answers in a week or so. Have fun!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Oracle of Washington

As most of you might know, America is now in one of its most competitive political years: presidential primaries are happening! But one thing I've noticed is how little people know about politics. I don't mean that as an insult at all. We're not taught about what's happening or how the game is played. Often times we don't even pay attention to politics until we're teenagers or we get close to voting age (in the US that is 18 years old).

So I had an idea: Maybe I can help! Now granted ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Super Tuesday for Super Politicians

For those paying attention to American politics, one will note that today (Tuesday, March 1st, 2016) is Super Tuesday. But what is Super Tuesday and why is it so important?

Super Tuesday is a voting day in which 11 states (Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Georgia, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, and Virginia) have their primary elections. It's important because it means a lot of delegates are up for grabs for the candidates (in a primary, the candidates get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast