Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by GonadTheNomad
    'Lorem ipsum is pain the dildo, please contact us, but a great idea raed ervey lteter by some kind of investment wrod as a wlohe. That's why I will come for the purpose of the dildo, the dildo as their role models who can take a dildo the dildo out of her normal exercise around the world. I'm even want to be in the Olympic him of spare change into the planning of the dildo annoying consequences, or one the other hand, the pain and the immune system easy, but that afternoon the United States and the dildo the dildo-oriented with righteous indignation text and zzril duis pain in the rghit pclae Information any easier either. For the moment, when our power no deductible Option Domingo mazim invest what you can do to roast. Dildo types have the clarity of the graft; is the use of them in brightness in them that makes the reader. Investigations showed the dildo to read me more often that they read. The brightness is also the dildo dynamicus, resulting change in the custom of readers. It is a wonder to mark the Gothic than the letters, which we think it a small thing for now the dildo anteposuerit letter form of humanity through the ages of the fourteenth and fifteenth. In the same way the types, now that we have seen so little of note, fiant the fixed period in the future.'

idfk
    Let me revise my previous statement in that case:- What did I just read?
    'Lorem ipsum is pain the dildo, please contact us, but a great idea raed ervey lteter by some kind of investment wrod as a wlohe. That's why I will come for the purpose of the dildo, the dildo as their role models who can take a dildo the dildo out of her normal exercise around the world. I'm even want to be in the Olympic him of spare change into the planning of the dildo annoying consequences, or one the other hand, the pain and the immune system easy, but that afternoon the United States and the dildo the dildo-oriented with righteous indignation text and zzril duis pain in the rghit pclae Information any easier either. For the moment, when our power no deductible Option Domingo mazim invest what you can do to roast. Dildo types have the clarity of the graft; is the use of them in brightness in them that makes the reader. Investigations showed the dildo to read me more often that they read. The brightness is also the dildo dynamicus, resulting change in the custom of readers. It is a wonder to mark the Gothic than the letters, which we think it a small thing for now the dildo anteposuerit letter form of humanity through the ages of the fourteenth and fifteenth. In the same way the types, now that we have seen so little of note, fiant the fixed period in the future.'

idfk
    Did I just read a satanic, dildo summoning ritual?
    english motherfucker do you speak it?!
    i found dildo
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemi
    Was Dildo the farmer's name or the sex toy's name ?
    Why not both?
    Was Dildo the farmer's name or the sex toy's name ?
    Ten points for Your mum Turtlesauce.
    11/10
    Beautiful ;-;
    I wish
    yo mom's a dildo
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    I went through it.

And it says "lolnope".

And since anything can be a dildo if you want it to be.

I have to say that is a dildo.

ban
    Since anything can be a dildo, you're a dildo

auto-ban
    As long as you believe... anything can be dildo.
    Quality m8
    I went through it.

And it says "lolnope".

And since anything can be a dildo if you want it to be.

I have to say that is a dildo.

ban
    I feel sorry for the mod who has to click through this to find out whether you posted a real dildo or not
    I grip it.
    I ship it
    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx
    Will the mods please allow this guy to post his damn dildos please?
    How about no.
    Will the mods please allow this guy to post his damn dildos please?
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast