Blog Comments

I was likewise confronting this dark screen blunder on my PC. in any case, the client care administrations of the HP is so acceptable. I have reached them and they have settled this issue inside no time so now we can pursue college essay writing service online to finish our thesis work quickly and easily. This post is likewise letting us know the cycle to adapt up to this blunder adequately.
    The song of the day is the song that has been updated in the list of configured people for the random assessments. The blog of Mike hat has the best writing service asset in the formation of song of the day with the good and best attitude toward the fielders.
    All the soundtracks of the game are nice and all of from youngsters. I think there should be a music studio that helps young singers to give a chance easy essay as we can see that all tracks of the game from the different young boys.
    GOKU and Superman are the two well known characters of the comic and the other entertainment platforms that are consider best. The mike hat is presenting the best usual platform in which the assignment writing services have won the show for spoiler and other best related shows.
    Isaac Newton vs. Bill Nye! Coolio. Fun fact: that's the battle that got me to start watching ERB, so I might have to rethink my opinion on it
    Updated 05-21-2019 at 04:53 AM by OttoGant
    You ATE your NAME!?!?!?!
    I will say despite this probably narrowly being my least favorite Hitler vs Vader it did have by far the best Holocaust joke.

...Such a weird thing to say without context.
    I like the Napoleon Dick line

But you make some interesting points about this battle I haven't heard many people make
    Quote Originally Posted by SanicAtTheDisco*
    Oh yeah it was definitely sarcastic. But it doesn't really serve any point and I hate it.
    Flow and arrogance is the point mang, like a lot of his verse
    Oh yeah it was definitely sarcastic. But it doesn't really serve any point and I hate it.
    I thought it was pretty clear "Hey fella, swell diss" was sarcastic
    Yeah I also tended to think this one was slightly overrated (although I haven't analyzed it in a while)
    But I like it tho.
    well thats why its called an opinion
    But I like this battle tho
    Oh I meant to put something on that line. I must've accidentally deleted it, whoops. Something like "I think they could've gone further with that kind of point" or something idk

Thanks!
    Alright, makes sense.

I guess my main confusion was with why "You gotta translate what you say on the opposite page" didn't get reviewed. It didn't seem like filler to me, and I personally thought it was a decent line. But I respect your opinion.

Again, great review! :3
    Usually I ignore lines if I feel they're just filler-y. This battle probably had a lot more lines I just didn't feel like contributed anything to the battle than anything else I've reviewed. You're right though, I probably should've talked more about WHY the lines in this battle felt so filler-y. I kind of just reserved that for my rant at the end up Shakeverse 2, I'll try to elaborate more in future reviews.
    Good review, although it got a bit confusing at times. Why are there some times where you won't add a comment or score for large chunks at a time? I mean, sometimes you wait 4 whole lines before putting your two cents in. I would think if you had reviewed lines by their own merit the score would have jumped up at least once or twice.
    this one's top 5 for me
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast