Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Song of the Day Thing #70

Man, sometimes I really underrate Pablo Honey. Yeah, it's Radiohead's weakest showing, but man it has some great songs. Actually I think How Do You is the only song off the album I dislike. It probably is my least favorite Radiohead song but the rest of this album is pretty good. Like I Can't here, I think it's interesting.

Thom's voice also sounds a lot... deeper, I think, here than in later albums. I guess he developed more of a falsetto later on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Song of the Day Thing #69

explicit language or something

I couldn't resist

also did you guys know Justin Timberlake has said his solo career was inspired by Kid A

I don't see it

Also, anyone got some recommendations for musical acts? I've cleared out basically all of the bands I had been listening to, so I've got a clear slate. Right now, Bjork, MF DOOM, and PJ Harvey are at the top of my "to hear" list, but I need to know who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Song of the Day Thing #68

This song comes on like, all of my Pandora stations, all the time. And it's kind of addictive. I don't know what it is about it, but it's got a very catchy sound. Especially the singer's voice, I wish I could sing like that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Song of the Day Thing #67

5. Song of the Day Thing #66

I think this is the only Cold War Kids song I've heard that I truly like a lot. But I truly like it a lot.

HANG ME UP TO DRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYY
    YOU'VE WRUNG ME OUT TOO TOO TOO MANY TIMES
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast