Blog Comments

Dubbing in cartoons are done by humans like Pokémon and other cartoons they require a person for dubbing process. Interview is based on 야짤 so that it can check the skills of a person having cartoonish voice.
    Pokemon is the best cartoon of my childhood I have seen every last episode of these cartoons. And the information you shared with best research paper writing service is absolutely right and I also agree with you.
    The thing that's nice about Splinter Cell is that the newest game is so niche that the few players who gave a shit enough to play it on PC were all around not terrible about new players. Unless they were hackers/cheaters of course.

That said, the few still on the SCCT servers from way back when despise any newfound company.
    Game communities can really suck. I was a CoD player for a little over 4 years and it's community was horrible. I'm sure most would expect this, 99% of people are unfriendly and are more interesting in cussing you out nonstop and calling you a noob, doesn't even matter if you're good at the game, still a noob just cause.

I've since moved on to Destiny as my online game (and only game really) and it let me experience the opposite side of the spectrum. It has a great and friendly community. People are helpful and nice. Raids are the big thing in Destiny, and they are difficult and you have to learn. Most people are very friendly and will help any newcomers to raids. When I decided to try out raids there was a lot of friendly people who helped me learn about them, the mechanics, what to do, etc. And if you're a teenager, you don't get called a "squeaker" by older players. I have a couple of friends I play with who are.. shall I say.. not blessed with a deep voice. Never seen them get made fun of. People are very nice and I love the community.

There's also a lot of matchmaking websites and the Destiny subreddit filled with tons of people looking to help. A+ community.
    Lol yeah, he's a total dick.
    And just tbh you probably should have done an Intro match as opposed to a Beginner match.

People play LoL to win most of the time. Since it's so time-consuming, having a teammate who has never played will perturb people in Beginner+.

Basically, just never overestimate your skills in a game ever.

Plus the Smite thing's totally your "friend"'s fault. :P
    You don't have to pay for Champions if you play more games :P

I don't think you should let other people influence what games you do or don't play. If you enjoyed it, or want to get better at it, just keep going at it! You're more or less doing yourself a bigger disservice by quitting after one game, because that guy is probably still playing, while you aren't.

That goes for any game really, just keep at it, no one's great even after their first twenty games!
    Togekiss is the Jubilee Pokemon... uh, jubilee... diamond jubilee... diamond... Dialga? no... Diancie! Wait... nope, need a stronger connection.

AHA! Togekiss V Victini! Victory VS Celebration!
    Togekiss vs Blissey is great, we may just do that.
    Ferrothorn now has some competition with Noivern for facing Skarmory. Tough decisions
    Togekiss vs Blissey
    Scizor vs Aegislash
    Skarmory vs Ferrowthorn

These seem like pretty cool suggestions(to me at least)!
    Nothing for Togekiss?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkPKMN
    No, I have an idea for this one. Leave it to us
    There HAS to be a line about "spitting acid" tho
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan 2.0
    Must help, pick me, pick me!
    No, I have an idea for this one. Leave it to us
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkPKMN
    EDIT: Oh shit, Scrafty vs Malamar. They're both Dark-types who are, in a way, "criminals". Malamar can force others to do what he wants, and Scrafty is gang-like with a hood and he hangs around in groups, so says the Pokedex.
    Must help, pick me, pick me!
    Loving Escavalier vs Aegislash, Shedinja vs Dusknoir, Darmanitan vs Medicham, but Flygon could use someone else. I was thinking Garchomp vs Flygon, since they're both ground-based lizards with reversed types.

How do ya'll feel about Skarmory vs Noivern?

And Rocket, fine. We'll try to find an opponent for Scrafty. Not Scraggy, but his evolution. Because there's more to work with. Give us an opponent for him and we're good to go.
    EDIT: Oh shit, Scrafty vs Malamar. They're both Dark-types who are, in a way, "criminals". Malamar can force others to do what he wants, and Scrafty is gang-like with a hood and he hangs around in groups, so says the Pokedex.
    Updated 10-20-2014 at 04:47 PM by ZoroarkPKMN
    Me saying this is kind of like Rocket complaining about the lack of Scraggy, but I would like Pokemon Ranger to be used, either as the trainer class or as the spin off. I know you kind of did the latter with Hastings vs Bill, but Pokemon Ranger vs Pokemon Snap vs Pokemon Mystery Dungeon would be interesting I think.

Besides from that, Shedinja vs Dusclops/Dusknoir, for the soul stealers?

Serperior/Zangoose vs Seviper (the latter's extremely obvious and there probably won't be as much info if they're against each other, so another snake?)

Magneton vs Dugtrio (evolves just by increasing by 3)

Magikarp vs Fee*shot repeatedly*
    Darmanitan V Medicham maybe? Because of the zen? Or Infernape because they're the other fire monkeys (I think Darmanitan is a monkey? he looks like one)

Maybe Flygon V Sudowoodo because of type trickery? (i mean Flygon should be bug, it's the only non legendary dragon except Noivern to not be in the dragon egg group, and it's in the bug egg group, while Sudowoodo makes people think it's a grass type)

And we need to have a huge royale of all the creator's pokemans (like everyone who's been in a battle, ever).

and of course, five seasons, AND STILL NO SCRAGGY! YOU HAVE UPSET THE LORD!

i've Really run dry of ideas since I first started

Maybe Escavalier VS Aegislash too, or Aegislash VS Bastiodon
    Arceus vs Mew
    Kyogre/Groudon vs Dialga/Palkia
    how is that a joke?
    I was making a joke -_-
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast