BobbyBobber

1. Lemme Tell About My Day...

It was a pretty uneventful day. So uneventful that I question why Im even writing this...
    This morning I went to see a presentation by a friend of mine. It was on drug abuse, ironic because the friend in question is a known drug user and dealer... Kool kid though.
    A pretty solid presentation nevertheless.
    Then a smoked a cigarette, I only mention this so you can spot the irony.

It was another one of my friends birthday yesterday so a bunch got together to celebrate. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. BOBBYBOBBERS SEMIDAILY JUKEBOX

So... I listen to R&B, soul, folk, rock, jazz, metal, punk, hip-hop/rap, a little bit of electronic, a small selection of pop, experimental, reggae, etc. music. I tune in to literally every genre but country, poppy-pop, and most electronic/dubsteppy stuff. So... Here is a blog thingy Ive decided to do semidaily (aka. when I feel like it) to try to introduce to new songs and artists. (Most of the music here will be modern stuff simply cuz I wanna display the bands/singers/rappers/producers who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Lol, Im Screwed As Shit Tomorrow

So, on friday I had english, right? Our bitch of a teacher, Mrs. Bouley was absent (yayyy) and instead we go this sub who's never ever ever ever ever ever subbed in our school before. Now, I have quite a few friends in my english class so I tend to fool around a lot during the class. Anyways, this bitch (the sub) was totally oblivious to everything that had to do with running a classroom (she had to ask where the bathrooms were when there are literally bathrooms on every hallway which are all clear ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Interesting...

So we can make blogs now? Cool, I guess I'll just share some of my highlights if my day...
    -The albums coming out great, and I received the guest verse from Unonimous
    -Theres this girl named Francesca at school, and I have a little bit of a crush on her, only problem is Im only in lunch with her so I have no idea if she likes me back but we do talk as in saying hi when we pass each other in the halls. We'll just have to see how this plays out.
    -I start working my new job Saturday. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized