Noremac2100

1. 31 Days of Halloween Annoucement

Quote Originally Posted by Noremac1900 View Post
    So I tried to get a community idea for what to do for the finale

For those who are new! Every year (mostly) I've done a 31 days of Halloween Celebration! Were I post 31 Halloween related pictures everyday and some music. Every year there has been a story or a theme. Anyway the 31st Day (Being Halloween) all climaxed to a finale. At first it was a simple finale with just a drawing that was suppose to represent the theme as a whole. But I grew more and more complex the more I did it.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Next year's 31 days

Hey guys. I've officially decided to do a 31 days of Halloween next year. It's theme will be Five Nights a Freddy's. I want to make this more interactive than this last year (i.e. with the singing busts) so if you would like to be in this year post here what your top three favorite animals are. I say top 3 in case there are conflicting choices though I will try to make it work. Thank you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 31 Days of Halloween Help

Greetings,

For the years I've been on this forum every Halloween I've done a 31 days of Halloween event. Each day I post a drawing and a story. I was reminded recently to do it again. I got the ball rolling and got some absolute wonderful ideas. However these ideas will not fill 31 days and still are not completely formed. I need your help. If I can get some suggestions I promise you wont be disappointed. I'm going all in on this year.

I need requests. Not necessarily ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A little advice for ACT

Bring a calculator. Remember to bring one. Your school will provide spares of everything except a simple calculator.

and when they say it can all be done without a calculator. They're lying unless your a math wizard who can calculate complex problems in a minute. Bring a calculator.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My 3 or 2 but 3 Year Celebration

Yes, Yes the title can be misleading as I've only been here a year. However I've been drawing for three. I've done some critical thinking lately. I would've given up on drawing if it weren't for you guys. I posted pretty bad ERB art when I first came here and you all encouraged me saying it was good. I kept at it. Rob I believe you were the first to compliment my art so a big thank you to you. So I also realized soon I'll be Noremac1700. exciting. But It would also mark three years of drawing. I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast