All Blog Entries

1. Nothing Trumps Understanding - Opinion One

As many of you have noticed, there has been a growing animosity between conservatives and liberals during and after the 2016 presidential election. I believe that by understanding others, this animosity might be quelled to some degree. Disagreements would still happen, naturally, however, by bettering our understanding, perhaps we can empathize with others' opinions and worldviews. This is Samilton's.

Who do you support?
    I supported Bernie Sanders in the primaries and Hillary ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Nothing Trumps Understanding

As many of you might have noticed, there has been some animosity between liberals and conservatives during the election, and even still to today. Many people just don't understand why others would vote for Trump or for Clinton. So this blog is my call to Clinton and Trump supporters out there:

I would like to share with the rest of the website your thoughts and reasons behind who you support (and it doesn't have to be Clinton or Trump, it could be anyone so long as you're being serious). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Twitter History - A New Series

In this series, I'll be taking events, eras, etc. that you guys suggest (or I think of) and try to condense it all in a sentence or two. HOWEVER, because history is nuanced, I'll provide a detailed explanation of the event/era along with the sentence. I will still make the sentence accurate, if not very/extremely simplified. So for example, for the Renaissance era, I'd say:

People pining for days gone by, getting really interested in it, trade making Italy rich, and patrons.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Life, Liberty, Crusade Against Stupidity #0: Introductory

Heyo, guys. Gunnut here.

Figured seeing as I tend to annoy or outright piss off with my tendencies to grandstand in private and public conversations, with regard to American religious and political philosophy, I figured this is a good idea.

Post some topics that are about Western politics, religion, cuisine, etc, and I'll satirize the shit out of them.

No big words, no pretention, no soapboxes, just me pointing the flaws out in the most unabashed way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. PSA - Voting

Well, about a year and a half of all of this horse-race journalism and "shocking new developments" has culminated into this. On Tuesday (November 8th), registered American voters will be able to vote for one of several choice: Republican candidate Donald Trump, Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, or Green candidate Jill Stein. And I'm here to give some advice to you guys, if you'll listen.

If any of you guys are registered American voters, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 293 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast