All Blog Entries

1. A Song A Day - Day #46

Do you guys have one of those drink machines with like, hundreds of different options for drinks? I love those man! They don't have many restaurants with those machines around here, basically just a Zaxby's an hour and a half away. We used to have a close-ish Fazzoli's but it got shut down. I never heard why, it always seemed healthy and did good business from what I hear. It had one of those cool drink machines too, I always loved experimenting with the different flavors even though a lot of them ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sane's Happy Blog #4

by , 04-20-2017 at 10:03 AM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    kelt is fucking up

happy holidays
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sane's Happy Blog #3

by , 04-05-2017 at 05:27 PM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    god I had rehearsals and my ex was near me and I was just frozen
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sane's Happy Blog #2

by , 03-30-2017 at 09:26 PM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    had some honeybuns they were good
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Sane's Happy Blog #1

by , 03-29-2017 at 01:35 PM (Luke's Lascivious Ludicrously Lesbianic Laws of Logic and Life)
    my black friends are playing a keyboard really well and I'm trying to understand rhythm, but goddamn its hard I can't quite grasp it. I'm freaking out right now to be quite honest. My movements feel mechanized and I'm processing so much

sane signing off
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 297 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast