All Blog Entries

1. PRESIDENTIAL Fact of the Day #3

Thomas Jefferson's vice president Aaron Burr was enraged when he found out Alexander Hamilton's impact on the election of 1800. He challenged Alexander Hamilton to a duel, in which Hamilton shot first, missed on purpose because he didn't like killing people (thx lawlzor), and then Burr hit Hamilton in the lower abdomen and killed him.

And then they burr-ied him XDDDDDD
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Song A Day #29 - Fatlip - Sum 41

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMX2lPum_pg

NOTE: You probably should use headphones since the song uses an effect where one line comes in one ear then the next comes out in the other. As a person who doesnt own headphones, this means half the song is silence for me 3: Any ideas on how to fix it? :3 Besides buying headphones, of course.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So...

Remember that time I posted links to my Dropbox files with controls set for a game?

Well yeah basically I was thinking I'd do dat game

cause I like installed the Unreal Developer Kit (It's the free version of UE3 I'm not a pirate dun hurt pls.)

So yeah I may try to learn the script and shit.

Suggestions for the game? Well too bad.

I don't want to get hopes up but this could be tactful for the Deadliest Forumer program. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. PRESIDENTIAL Fact of the Day #2

5. Have yous

Ever had a dream where you know it's a dream but don't know how to control it? I'm not sure if it counts as lucid dreaming or idk. Basically, I had a dream where I went out for a picnic with these white folks who claimed to be my family. Now I just went along with it until I realized it was some mass lynching rally. They herded all the ethnic minorties up in a line and began lynching them (starting with three black kids who were being lynched by their own black father who constantly referred to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized