All Blog Entries

1. Myke's Blogasphere

This blog will be whatever decides to come out of my mind. So as a warning, expect mature content, language, potential mention of weed and/or other intoxications and various other adult things. If you are too sensitive then I suggest not reading this, but I'm hoping people are mature enough to respect what I put down.

One thing I will not use this for is a platform to complain about others on the forum, in case anyone was wondering about that.

And as I type this, Safety ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ideas for Blog

I have a little Q&A for all of you regarding some of my series (Game Raps, DRFH, Pokedex Pick).

1. Would you guys like to see all of my series on the Blog now?
    2. Any suggestions for my series? Any topics you'd like to see on Pokedex Pick or Pokemon Center? A DRFH or Game Rap suggestion? Maybe a review suggestion?
    3. If I was to put the series on the Blog, I would have to make seperate blogs due to the fact that you can only comment on blogs, not make posts, unlike ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New Software and Other Thoughts

I really like this vBulletin thing because there are so many new features! The only thing that I really think needs working on is the design of the site, but I understand that it just changed, so it might be like this for a bit. I like the idea of articles, yet I still don't know how that will be used. I love the settings pages because there's so much you can control! And of course the blog feature is quite nice. I don't know if I'll continue using it or not.

On another note, I noticed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Hate-Monger vs Ares ?

I have been doing resaearch on marvel and DC. And found out that hitler was a marvel villan.His name is hate-monger and he is a fantastic four villan.Also my friend at school told me ares was in Injustice : Gods Among Us. I saw it at my cousins house . So I looked up Ares and he was a dc villan so I thoght of HM vs Ares
    Tell me in the comments if this would be a good battle.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reptar's Blog Day One

Got not much to say except that I am working on new writings and I will be gladly showing stuff like that through my blog here. Cool thing this here blog but alas poor yourik that is the only compliment I have for VBulletin lol.

Anyways in other news I spent all day working and than I went and sat next to Chibee whilst she slept and I watched all episodes of Season 4 of Psych.

I guess I will use this blog as a platform for my ADD too and my desire to share my thoughts ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized