All Blog Entries

1. Song a Day or whatever #30

Wowzers number 30, that's like, 3 10s. Also it's On a Friday so...

You know, it's kind of fun to imagine the main beat as being bombs dropped one after another. I actually quite like the music here not just because it's easy to get into but because it actually provides a nice image of the setting. Whenever I hear it I can just imagine this war-torn barren wasteland, perhaps not the most beautiful sight but certainly an effective one. Really, it is probably ...
  2. Song of the Day Thing #99

Okay forgot the post-2000 alternative rock focus, I really feel like I have to share this song. It is incredibly close to being my favorite song of all time, and almost nabbed the prestigious honor of Song of the Day #100, but barely lost out. It is also considered the greatest song of all time by Rolling Stones magazine, although given their name and the fact Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones was #2, I think they might be biased.

In just under six ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pop Quiz!

I haven't made a blog post in a long time, but I wanted to make this one because I was curious. I wanna see how many forumers on here can name all of the countries in Europe (there's an image below that numbers all the countries). I do realize that we have European forumers on here so I'd imagine they're gonna have an unfair advantage. But that's beside the point. Which country is which? I'll give the answers in a week or so. Have fun!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Song a Day or whatever #29

You know, I look for many things in a song but relaxation generally isn't one of them. But... sometimes it works

Ah Air, I literally bought Moon Safari because it was on sale and this album had a decent price too. Not really the best electronic group I've heard but hey, they bring something different to the table... like the fact that they're French, that's something I guess?

"You never soul, trahblah" -Air, probably.
  5. Song of the Day Thing #98

I'm noooootttt living, I'm just killing time...

Well, I guess that does it for Radiohead Thursday. Just two songs to go...
    Categories
    Uncategorized