All Blog Entries

1. Song a Day or whatever #37

I've been focusing so much on listening to my newer stuff (not necessarily music year wise but you know, more recently obtained stuff) that I've been neglecting some of my old favorites... like poor Radiohead :c

In Rainbows is still my favorite Radiohead album tho, and quite possibly my favorite album ever. And as you can see, it starts off strong. I can only think of one other opening song by Radiohead that I personally think can compete with this one, ...
  2. Preview of my Biggest Story Ever

Ever wonder why Chronicles of Juiz and Erboh: Virtual Hell were put on halt? (Sambama and SfS are canned). Well it's because I've been working on this behemoth. Months, months, months. Research, character definitions, forming a surface story, forming a subsurface story. It's all finished, so I'm gonna try and make this one hell of a journey. The story is named Citradel, which is the name of a pretty important location within the realm of the story. The story is split into 5 Acts (act separations ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Song a Day or whatever #36

Meh fuck it I've been deliberately avoiding songs I posted on the What Song Are You Listening To? thread but I feel like posting this any way

Welcome to the alternate universe where Sam is a pimp that all the hot chicks adore and all the other guys are jealous of him...

Kek.

So we've got some random white guys singing about the frustrations of none of the girls being interested in them... ...
  4. Song a Day or whatever #35

5. Song a Day or whatever #34

I'm in a spiritual mood today, so wynaut a song about Jesus?

... oh wait.

So yeah, Green Day, they're a band that exists. I remember back in 6th grade where my then best buddy (who I don't talk to at all any more so rip that) and I basically constantly argued over who the best band ever was between Weezer and Green Day. At the time I only had like 6 of Weezer's songs but still called them my favorite band any way but that's besides the point. ...