• Mark Twain vs Edgar Allan Poe, Goku vs Superman, and Eminem

The next battle is "Something we've seen requested a lot"
    We know that Lloyd's costume is "Ridiculous".

We don't know when these battles are coming out *yet*, but here are our predictions for the coming weeks:

Goku vs Superman
    Nice Peter said he hated the suggestion at first, but in an AMA on Reddit, he admitted hes been looking into it more and more, as he never realized how popular Dragon Ball Z was. Its been suggested a lot, even more than "Homer Simpson vs Peter Griffon", which Peter admits to cringing at.

Mark Twain vs Edgar Allan Poe
    This is a popular suggestion, and more likely than ever before. Check out this video of Mark Twain begging the real Epic Lloyd to be in an Epic Rap Battle.

The team is always looking to even the playing field; Yeah, that means more women in rap battles. The battle of romance, Bonnie and Clyde vs Romeo and Juliet, has been picking up traction ever since Nice Peter started going bald. Lets hope he can find a lady before he loses that last patch of hair!

Last but not least, heres Dante starting our speculation for battles with Eminem (most likely as an actor, not himself).

Who do you think Eminem could play? Who would he battle against? At this point, they don't even know! If you can come up with an epic suggestion, we'll make sure it gets attention.
    Comments 9 Comments
      Spars -
      Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde is what I'm calling.
      PolarBore -
      I can see Eminem vs Ghost Rider.
      Facilier -
      Eminem 4 Superman

Red -
      Eminem could play Oscar Wilde.
      Myvenusinuranus -
      Eminem could PLAY Jesse Pinkman (which is who I think the actor who portrayed him based his METHod acting off of), but more likely to play someone smooth like Slick Willy or my dream is Mark Wahlberg vs. Justin Timberlake (both boy band guys turned actors).

I hope it is EAP v MT, not Edgar vs. Stephen King. I suggested that years ago because those are two of my favorite authors. I also hope Goku v Superman happens because I feel like ERB can let comic fans have their outlet; if they arent doing Sheldon v House, they need to do this. Id much prefer Superman v Goku to any other comic book matchup; save maybe Krillin v Sailor Venus or Raven vs. Starfire, and we all know that is so specialized it will never happen.
      Myvenusinuranus -
      PS, why I emphasized PLAY is I meant Eminem could PLAY someone, but I feel like Eminem vs either Doctor Dre, TuPac or Johnny Cash could be truly...epic. And add on Walter White vs Bill Nye, which isnt mine but I love it.
      Dr. Stein -
      I think Eminem vs. Captain America would be cool. American Icon vs. American Icon.
      Red -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Capwninator View Post
      Romeo and Juliet vs Bonnie and Clyde is what I'm calling.
      Me too my dear friend, me too....
      Dr. Stein -
      I heard some speculation of Ghostbusters vs. Mythbusters sometime in the future, and that would be pretty epic.
      Add Walter White vs. Bill Nye and Edger Allen Poe vs. Stephen King, and I think you've already got a blockbuster third season.