• Scrooge vs. Grinch or Scrooge vs. Trump

The Christmas season is approaching, and so is the final battle of the first storm. Like last year's Moses vs. Santa Claus, a Christmas special is expected. Dante's recent hints do nothing but support this claim.

1st hint: Perhaps when the clock strikes 1. RT @Manchacus: @givememotion Do you think it's about time for a hint?

2nd hint: These MCs are not known for discretion. RT @DelChase: @givememotion is there any chance I can get a hint? Discretely of course, sir.

3rd hint: All of the above. RT @StokinStokan: question about the ERB. What form of media would I likely know these MCs from? TV, movies, books, etc.

These hints seem to confirm Ebenezer Scrooge, the greedy, Christmas-hating main protagonist of Charles Dickens' classic story' "A Christmas Carol". The current question is who his opponent will be. The main candidates appear to be The Grinch and Donald Trump.

The Grinch is the titular character of the beloved children's book "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" by previous ERB character Dr. Seuss. For all two of you up who are unfamiliar with the story, The Grinch is an evil creature who despises everything about Christmas. He attempts to ruin Christmas for Whoville, town of the Whos, by sneaking into every house and stealing all the presents. After seeing the Whos continue to celebrate Christmas without the presents, The Grinch learns the true meaning of Christmas and returns the presents. The Grinch vs. Ebenezer Scrooge has become an overwhelmingly popular suggestion due to the extreme similarities between the two characters. However, it is controversial for multiple reasons. Some argue the characters are too similar, being Christmas-hating main characters who reform at the end. Others argue that since Dr. Seuss has already been used, The Grinch would be unnecessary, while some just argue that The Grinch simply isn't ERB-worthy.

Donald Trump is a powerful businessman, author and host of "The Apprentice." He is notorious for being arrogant, greedy and being extremely Conservative, starting the "birther theory" that President Obama was not born in America. Donald Trump vs. Ebenezer Scrooge is popular amongst the forum and wiki due to both characters being greedy businessmen. Like Grinch vs. Scrooge, this suggestion also has a bit of controversy. Donald Trump is very well known in the USA, but some people from other countries believe that he is not well known enough worldwide.

Another possibility is Charles Dickens vs. Mark Twain. Lloyd guest starred in a popular video series called "AskMarkTwain@aol.com". Since then, Mark Twain vs. Charles Dickens has started to gain popularity. Due to the "discretion hint", this is considered unlikely, but certain fans have not given up hope.

Are you on #TeamScroogeVsGrinch, #TeamScroogeVsTrump or #TeamDickensVsTwain? Also, what did you think of this article? Comment down below with your thoughts.
    Comments 16 Comments
      HipsterSamuel -
      By the way, I'm on #TeamScroogeVsTrump.
      Dion -
      "certain fans"

Like the first person to even suggest it.
      Janet -
      #TeamGhostRiderVsEminem
      sane -
      I'm up for any of these.
      Sahfarry -
      what connection does Ghost Rider and Eminem have
      HipsterSamuel -
      Quote Originally Posted by Sahfarry View Post
      what connection does Ghost Rider and Eminem have
      One time, Uprising made an ERB Documentary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf88UAPnzRs) and at the end he said he wanted an ERB of Ghost Rider vs. Eminem because one was his favorite movie character and the other was his favorite rapper. When the forum found it, everyone unanimously agreed that the idea made no sense, and as a result, this happened: http://www.erboh.com/forum/showthrea...l=1#post332844.
      Spars -
      #TeamNeitherBecauseEwScrooge
      HipsterSamuel -
      Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
      #TeamNeitherBecauseEwScrooge
      Bah, Humbug.
      Red -
      #TwainVSDickens
      Uprising -
      Quote Originally Posted by President Sambama View Post
      One time, Uprising made an ERB Documentary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf88UAPnzRs).
      Aye man thanks for the free advertising
      Janet -
      Quote Originally Posted by President Sambama View Post
      Uprising -
      Quote Originally Posted by Polar View Post
      Aye man you stole my line bro
      Zawesome -
      #TeamScroogeVsGrinch all the way, baby!
      rangernumberx -
      Just because someone's only well known in America doesn't mean they can't be in a ERB (Bill O'Reilly, Billy Mays, Bob Ross, and so on). I think it's more likely to be Scrooge vs Trump than the other two.
      BBGUN -
      #TeamMidasVsScrooge
      DaveCreator -
      I hope Trump makes a cameo for if no other reason this.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzAyjtJ3s6c