• December 1st: Jack the Ripper vs. Hannibal Lecter

Special guest Dan Bull stars in the latest rap battle as the mysterious Jack the Ripper to face-off with Hannibal Lecter, the cannibalistic psychiatrist from "The Silence of the Lambs".

Debates arose when this shot was found in the credits of Romeo and Juliet vs. Bonnie and Clyde:

Early speculation led people to believe that the mysterious hatted man was in fact Doctor Jekyll, and we would be getting Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde vs. Bruce Banner and The Hulk.
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyAwesomeNinja
    The top hat and the coat look nearly identical to Dr. Jekyll/Hide from the old movie.
    Over time, the idea that this man was Jack the Ripper became popular, due to the knife in the man's hand and the casting of Dan Bull. Most of the #TeamJekyll people were swayed when Hannibal's iconic mask was noticed in a picture Peter posted on Instagram.

Peter claims that he first heard this "killer" idea in England on tour. On the same tour, he met Dan Bull, who was apparently up for it. This is the most popular suggestion on the forum that has been used this season. Both of these characters have been highly anticipated for a long time and it seems most are not disappointed by the performances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutty
    OH MY GOD JACK THE RIPPER 100%
    MY NEW FAVORITE BATTLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Koopa
    Really liked the battle a lot. Flow was good, beat was really great, lyrics were solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartica4Real
    This is soooo good. Definitely my new favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile14
    Personally, this is my favourite erb audio of all time. Dan Bull was great as Jack, and made the character really unique, which fits with the fact that he hasn't really got an identity. His flow was cool, the beat was amazing, and on the other hand, Hannibal was also great. Despite never really watching Silence of the Lambs (I should really get around to doing that) I could tell they did him justice. His raps were great and his style fit his personality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    Yeah, that was brilliant. Loved it. Probably my favourite so far this season, need to watch it a couple more times.