• May 25th: Lewis and Clark vs. Bill and Ted

After over five months without a new rap battle, ERB is back, with returning guest stars Rhett and Link as Lewis and Clark going against EpicLLOYD and Nice Peter as Bill and Ted from 1989's "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure".

Originally, ERB wanted to do this battle with Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla from Smosh, but they disapproved, ultimately resulting in Smosh starring alongside Rhett and Link in last season's finale as the Renaissance painters.

This match-up was somewhat controversial here on the erboh.com forum, as some wondered whether or not Bill and Ted were, as we call it, "ERB-worthy".
    Quote Originally Posted by Clemi
    Welp, time to watch the movie then
    Quote Originally Posted by WTB
    I'm super excited for this! I love this movie. Plus so many cameos by previous rappers (Genghis Khan, Joan of Arc, Abe Lincoln, Beethoven, Napoleon) and they could even do the rest of the historical characters, who should be in battles eventually anyway (Sigmund Freud, Socrates, Billy the Kid). Plus you could have Death appear again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian
    I really dislike the idea of Bill and Ted in a battle. They were just characters from a movie that was only modestly successful. I mean the idea of time travelers vs real life travelers is a nice though, but idk. I'm not feeling much hype for this battle.
    Quote Originally Posted by HostemSam
    I'm very excited for this battle. Bill and Ted is a most excellent movie, and there are so many great references they can make. I worry a lot of people might not have seen this movie so this one won't be as popular as some other ERBs they've done, but I think there's little doubt I'm going to love this one.
    The battle seems fairly well received on the forum since its release. Check it out yourself here: