• November 28th: Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder

ERB surprises their audience with an unexpected guest star battle between Wonder Woman of DC Comics, played by Lilly "Superwoman" Singh, and blind musician Stevie Wonder, played by T-Pain.

Lilly "Superwoman" Singh as Wonder Woman

This battle's match-up is more reminiscient of some of the more loose-fitting match-ups of season one, including John Lennon vs. Bill O'Reilly, Genghis Khan vs. The Easter Bunny, and Napoleon Dynamite vs. Napoleon Bonaparte. Most of the fanbase was extremely surprised when the battle was revealed in a blog by Singh.

T-Pain as Stevie Wonder

Check the battle out for yourself here:
    Comments 122 Comments
      Faurot12 -
      After study several of the blog posts on your internet site now, we really such as your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site list and are checking back soon. Pls look at my web site likewise and told me how you feel. Verticus showroom
      Faurot12 -
      I was searching on the net for some info since yesterday night and I at last found this! This is a great webpage by the way, but it looks a little difficult to read from my android phone. juniper hill
      Faurot12 -
      The graphic novel Red is a cruel and violent examination of the “price of freedom”, and the havoc that causes in the soul of those who accept to commit atrocities in order to protect the interests from a country. perfect 10
      Faurot12 -
      There are some interesting points in time on this article but I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There’s some validity however I will take hold opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we would like extra! Added to FeedBurner as nicely Urban Treasures showflat
      Faurot12 -
      I am impressed with this web site , rattling I am a fan . the avenir
      Faurot12 -
      I am pleased that I discovered this blog , precisely the right info that I was looking for! . The Arden Pricing
      Faurot12 -
      I am curious to find out what blog system you are working with? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest website and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions? the m condo
      Faurot12 -
      My partner and I stumbled over here from a different website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to looking at your web page yet again. normanton park floor plan
      Faurot12 -
      An impressive share, I just now given this onto a colleague who had been carrying out a small analysis on this. And he the fact is bought me breakfast since I uncovered it for him.. smile. So ok, i’ll reword that: Thnx to the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to go over this, I am strongly over it and love reading more on this topic. When possible, as you grow expertise, might you mind updating your website with an increase of details? It’s highly helpful for me. Large thumb up with this post! phoenix residences showroom
      Faurot12 -
      gold jewelry bracelets are a bit pricey but they last longer and are very durable too. ki residences showflat
      Faurot12 -
      Hello, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your great writings. Past several posts are just a little bit out of track! come on! CanningHill Piers
      Faurot12 -
      Iíve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i°¶m glad to show that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most indisputably will make sure to don°¶t omit this web site and provides it a look a continuing. One Pearl Bank Showroom
      Faurot12 -
      fertility clinics these days are very advanced and of course this can only mean higher success rates on birth,, midtown modern showflat
      Faurot12 -
      This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks! urban treasures showflat
      Faurot12 -
      so much wonderful info on here, : D. Verticus showroom
      Faurot12 -
      Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last few posts have been kinda boring… I miss your tremendous writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on! avenir showroom
      Faurot12 -
      whoah this blog is great i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, lots of people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly. myra showroom
      Faurot12 -
      Help ! WikiLeaks is an multinational new media non-profit social group that publishes submissions of otherwise unavailable documents from nameless news sources and news leaks. Its website perfect ten condo
      Faurot12 -
      Good article in addition to simple to help understand explanation. How do When i try obtaining permission to help publish part on the article around my approaching e-newsletter? Giving correct credit ratings to your account this author in addition to link towards webpage would not become a dilemma. kent ridge hill residences showflat
      Faurot12 -
      Hey, you used to write magnificent, but the last several posts have been kinda boring°K I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just a little out of track! come on! Forett at Bukit Timah showflat