• November 28th: Wonder Woman vs Stevie Wonder

ERB surprises their audience with an unexpected guest star battle between Wonder Woman of DC Comics, played by Lilly "Superwoman" Singh, and blind musician Stevie Wonder, played by T-Pain.

Lilly "Superwoman" Singh as Wonder Woman

This battle's match-up is more reminiscient of some of the more loose-fitting match-ups of season one, including John Lennon vs. Bill O'Reilly, Genghis Khan vs. The Easter Bunny, and Napoleon Dynamite vs. Napoleon Bonaparte. Most of the fanbase was extremely surprised when the battle was revealed in a blog by Singh.

T-Pain as Stevie Wonder

Check the battle out for yourself here:
    Comments 45 Comments
      Faurot12 -
      Greetings, have you ever previously wondered to create concerning Nintendo or PS handheld? ak link seo
      Faurot12 -
      One idea that many of our customers do often is splitting and sharing with neighbors and family. Collaborating on an herbal list can be a great bonding experience and several of these have turned into regular group activities. afghan kush leafly
      Faurot12 -
      hello your own weblog style is quite nice, clean as well as clean therefore with up-to-date content material, make men and women feel serenity and that i usually enjoy browsing the website. rental property management baltimore
      Faurot12 -
      so much good information on here, : D. One Pearl Bank Showflat
      Faurot12 -
      This is a useful post, but I was wondering how do I suscribe to the RSS feed? Forett
      Faurot12 -
      It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I want to read more things about it! The Atelier
      Faurot12 -
      You completed certain good points there. I did searching on the subject matter and found most persons will go together with your blog The Arden
      Faurot12 -
      I like what you guys are doing. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on with the excellent works guys. I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my site. Rymden 77
      Faurot12 -
      Good post and a nice summation of the problem. My only problem with the analysis is given that much of the population joined the chorus of deregulatory mythology, given vested interest is inclined toward perpetuation of the current system and given a lack of a popular cheerleader for your arguments, I’m not seeing much in the way of change. Mooi Residences
      Faurot12 -
      I admit, I have not been on this blog in a long time, however it was joy to find it again. It is such an important topic and ignored by so many, even professionals! I thanx for helping to make people more aware of these issues. Just great stuff as per usual! Reef King's Dock showroom
      Faurot12 -
      Greetings, super job, basically wasnt so busy with my searching I just read your full blog. I must say i have to express gratitude! Kent Ridge Hill Residences Showflat
      Faurot12 -
      i love to do both online shopping and online window shopping for goods and other stuffs** normanton park
      Faurot12 -
      i was suffering from colitis a couple of months ago and believe me, the pain is horrible” Klimt Cairnhill
      Faurot12 -
      Nice post . Thanks for, writing on my blog page mate. I will message you some time! I didnt know that! Wallich Residences
      Faurot12 -
      i am amazed how cheap broadband internet is during these year, isps have some promo too- CanningHill Piers showflat
      Faurot12 -
      It’s difficult to get knowledgeable people with this topic, but the truth is could be seen as do you know what you’re referring to! Thanks The M Showroom
      Faurot12 -
      ceramic cookware sets would be much preferable when you are cooking some certain foods~ ki residences
      Faurot12 -
      This is a useful post, but I was wondering how do I suscribe to the RSS feed? phoenix residences showflat
      Faurot12 -
      Itís great site, I was looking for something like this midtown modern
      Faurot12 -
      nail on the head. Your concept is excellent; the difficulty is something that not sufficient people are speaking intelligently about. I am very blissful myra showroom