ZoroarkPKMN

The PKMNERB Super Season Suggestion Box!

Rate this Entry
We need YOUR suggestions for Season 5, our Super Season!

In case you didn't know, we are not following along with the upcoming storm of ERBs
However

Starting maybe mid-January, we will be releasing all fifteen of our hype-inducing battles EVERY OTHER MONDAY!
It's gonna be pretty baller.

BUT we need your suggestions! A lot of them.

We want action, we want epic, we want Flygon, Togekiss, Malamar, Darmanitan, Skarmory, Noivern, etc.!
Wow, we have a lot of Pokemon to cover.

So suggest as much as you want! We'll be patiently waiting.

(P.S, don't wanna give too much away, but Skitty vs Wailord is a strong possibility)

Comments

Arceus vs Mew
    Kyogre/Groudon vs Dialga/Palkia
    Darmanitan V Medicham maybe? Because of the zen? Or Infernape because they're the other fire monkeys (I think Darmanitan is a monkey? he looks like one)

Maybe Flygon V Sudowoodo because of type trickery? (i mean Flygon should be bug, it's the only non legendary dragon except Noivern to not be in the dragon egg group, and it's in the bug egg group, while Sudowoodo makes people think it's a grass type)

And we need to have a huge royale of all the creator's pokemans (like everyone who's been in a battle, ever).

and of course, five seasons, AND STILL NO SCRAGGY! YOU HAVE UPSET THE LORD!

i've Really run dry of ideas since I first started

Maybe Escavalier VS Aegislash too, or Aegislash VS Bastiodon
    Me saying this is kind of like Rocket complaining about the lack of Scraggy, but I would like Pokemon Ranger to be used, either as the trainer class or as the spin off. I know you kind of did the latter with Hastings vs Bill, but Pokemon Ranger vs Pokemon Snap vs Pokemon Mystery Dungeon would be interesting I think.

Besides from that, Shedinja vs Dusclops/Dusknoir, for the soul stealers?

Serperior/Zangoose vs Seviper (the latter's extremely obvious and there probably won't be as much info if they're against each other, so another snake?)

Magneton vs Dugtrio (evolves just by increasing by 3)

Magikarp vs Fee*shot repeatedly*
    Loving Escavalier vs Aegislash, Shedinja vs Dusknoir, Darmanitan vs Medicham, but Flygon could use someone else. I was thinking Garchomp vs Flygon, since they're both ground-based lizards with reversed types.

How do ya'll feel about Skarmory vs Noivern?

And Rocket, fine. We'll try to find an opponent for Scrafty. Not Scraggy, but his evolution. Because there's more to work with. Give us an opponent for him and we're good to go.
    EDIT: Oh shit, Scrafty vs Malamar. They're both Dark-types who are, in a way, "criminals". Malamar can force others to do what he wants, and Scrafty is gang-like with a hood and he hangs around in groups, so says the Pokedex.
    Updated 10-20-2014 at 04:47 PM by ZoroarkPKMN
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkPKMN
    EDIT: Oh shit, Scrafty vs Malamar. They're both Dark-types who are, in a way, "criminals". Malamar can force others to do what he wants, and Scrafty is gang-like with a hood and he hangs around in groups, so says the Pokedex.
    Must help, pick me, pick me!
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan 2.0
    Must help, pick me, pick me!
    No, I have an idea for this one. Leave it to us
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkPKMN
    No, I have an idea for this one. Leave it to us
    There HAS to be a line about "spitting acid" tho
    Nothing for Togekiss?
    Togekiss vs Blissey
    Scizor vs Aegislash
    Skarmory vs Ferrowthorn

These seem like pretty cool suggestions(to me at least)!
    Togekiss vs Blissey is great, we may just do that.
    Ferrothorn now has some competition with Noivern for facing Skarmory. Tough decisions
    Togekiss is the Jubilee Pokemon... uh, jubilee... diamond jubilee... diamond... Dialga? no... Diancie! Wait... nope, need a stronger connection.

AHA! Togekiss V Victini! Victory VS Celebration!