LAWLzoR

Education for the future?

Rate this Entry
Hey guys, got another post here. I'll give you guys a critical thinking story soon, but during my vacation I just got a lot of inspiration for my new posts. I don't think this one will be too long, but I just wanted to share this. So you guys might've noticed that I really like education and learning. At the very least, I'm in a phase where I really like education. Why do I like education? Well it's because education is awesome and fantastic! But why is learning so important? You see commercials about these new universities, online colleges, heck you even see the president talking about the importance of education. So if all these people talk about how great the education is, why is education so important?

Well, that question could be an opinion question, I mean some people may think education isn't important at all or isn't as important as other things, and those ideas are all valid, but I'm focusing on why education could be important. I think education is important is because in this day-in-age it gives people the foundation for what they need to survive. Sure, all you need to survive is food, clothes, and shelter, but in the modern age, those don't come free. You need to pay or trade for them. In order to pay for them, you would need a job or an occupation of some sort. While there are plenty of jobs out there that don't require degrees or PhDs, etc. in order to even get the opportunity to get those jobs requires basic mathematics and English (or whatever language your country primarily speaks) knowledge.

But another point that is sitting right in front of you as you read this. Your computer. How could your computer be existent without some form of education of electrical engineering, technology, computer engineering, and all the other fields of knowledge that is required to make and sell computers. Without education how could I be able to have medication whenever I get sick? I'll take this time to remind you that during the 1000s CE (current era) the average life expectancy was no longer than about 30 years. Today, with the advent of medication and other medical theories and technologies, the average life expectancy of the average American is over 70.

Now I know what some of you may be thinking. Without education we would never have weapons, bombs, nuclear missiles, computer viruses, artificial biological viruses, and all those other nasty things that technology and education brought us. All of these things are completely valid reasons to be a bit wary of education. However, let's focus on the nuclear bomb. When I was in history class in my freshman year of high school, my history teacher did a critical thinking exercise near the end of the year. One of the scenarios was if at Normandy (and all the other beaches that were invaded on D-Day) what if there weren't any Nazis, or at the very least not enough to put up a fight? Let's analyze this.

On D-Day the body count was tremendously high, too high to ever do anything like that again. That was one benefit the nuclear bomb brought to the table: little to no human cost for your team. So the nuclear bomb was created to make sure the soldier count wasn't high for the USA. They made the nuclear bomb because they remembered the body count on D-Day and didn't want to go through that again. So, if D-Day wasn't as bad, then the USA would've invaded Japan through soldier power, not nuclear power. But what does this have to do with today? Well because we had the nuclear bombs, later we made the ICBMs. The ICBMs were the model used for the rockets that got humanity into space. So because D-Day was so horrible, we eventually got into space, and even got ourselves nuclear power which has been proved fruitful. Of course having its own pros and cons, but still.

Now don't get me wrong, WWII was horrible and it was a shame it happened. That being said, it did happen, no matter how horrible it was. It happened. Out of it, we got nuclear bombs, nuclear power, and space exploration. That's all I'm saying.

So let's review:
The priority of education is for everyone to decide, I was simply talking about why education is awesome. Education allows people to get the stuff they need, like food, clothing, and shelter. Education also brought us advanced technologies like computers, intercontinental travel and communication, and possibly the most influential: medicine. Education has its pros and cons, as it has created technologies that kill or its intention is to kill (whether it's to kill innocents or for survival, that's up for debate). Education is a tool. Every tool has an intended use, it's up to us as human beings to decide how to use those tools. Education can be awesome and awe inspiring if we decide to use it as such.

What has education done for you? Feel free to share below, and please remain open minded guys. Don't make fun of other people please

And as always, don't forget to be awesome.

P.S. I was so wrong about this being short, this turned out to be rather long. Sorry

Comments

Education for the future? Education is really necessary for those who really wants to know their instantassignmenthelp future. No one know what plans are important and what plans are not important to make our future best. It is really important to think about our future once.
    Education such very important for everyone and also it is a big responsibility of everyone to get the education and therefore some people do the hard work to get higher education but some have many issues in education but they need help with nursing essay writers who help them on their academic problems.
    Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. – Malcolm X. The Generation Alpha is quite ardent and restless than the millennial and generations before. The urge to do and accomplish multiple task and goals simultaneously leaves students with little to no time to meet with the strict deadlines of the college administration. Thus, it is easy to feel distressed or discouraged because of the stacked up papers and assignments due before you can recover from the draining effects of everyday life. Academic service providers are a solution, but the costs are demotivating in itself at times. But don't despair yet, as there are multiple agencies providing you with phenomenal cut price essay writing service cheap which can be pocket-friendly for you.
    I was searching for educational content for so long, happy to find one. Some well-written articles are shared by assignment help experts that describe the true declaration to do more in academia to achieve the best grades.
    Man I am going to be straight out flat here, I got no such idea how to write an English essay. Scratch that. How in God's name do you expect me to write an english reflective essay. I am a student in Auckland, and I am not getting the reinforcements for me to get that conceptual understanding in writing such English essays. I need to do something to get those grades in my English Reflective Essay Assignment, or it's neck on the line
    Education is knowledge, and that does not necessarily mean you learn this through institutions, even though you need it in terms of environmental exposure, socialization and communication. But if education life gets liviing in UK, and that is when you are introduced to the overload of assignments. Well if that is the scenario, you may as well take Assignment Writing Help In Brighton and get over all that hassle in doing it on your own
    Since technology is transforming the world surrounding dramatically, many individuals are worried that technology is replacing human intellect. Some educators fear that in the coming years there would be no more students to educate as technology will pick over a variety of projects and skills we have been educating our students for years. The thing seems to be: never can schooling vanish. It can only vary widely. For further information visit at UK coursework writers of British Coursework Help.
    It is very much crucial to discuss such educational topics on different platforms. By sharing the views and offering help with essay is making a difference in academic life where students get their issues resolved.
    Most grad school students are often trapped in a never-ending cycle of academic responsibilities. They are forced on a compromise on one task for the other. This can lead to heaps of pending assignments and college work. However, worrying is not the answer as it can result in more time wasted. The internet is offering various coursework writing service from myriad academic writers, who can take care of your pending coursework, regardless of the subject, the paper's complexity and the approaching deadlines. These writers are experts in their niche and offer their services at affordable rates.
    Hello my friend is looking for someone who can help her find
    coursework help online and can aid in her grades to get better.