xxDeadxPoolxx

Myke's Blogasphere

Rate this Entry
This blog will be whatever decides to come out of my mind. So as a warning, expect mature content, language, potential mention of weed and/or other intoxications and various other adult things. If you are too sensitive then I suggest not reading this, but I'm hoping people are mature enough to respect what I put down.

One thing I will not use this for is a platform to complain about others on the forum, in case anyone was wondering about that.

And as I type this, Safety Dance Glee version is currently playing in my ear. A co-worker is sitting next to me doing knitting of some kind.

By the way, if anyone is interested in writing roleplays for a e-fed community, let me know, I can give ya a link to a place that I RP at. The community is pretty decent and matches are simmed & recorded using WWE 2k13.

Now Tilt-a-Whirl by Insane Clown Posse is playing. I love my play list.

I need to get going on part 2 of TDFE but having a bit of an issue getting motivation for it. I have thought about just leaving it but I set a commitment to it and I want to complete it.

Speaking about completing things, I need to do up the points for the WWE PPV predictions.

Well, not much else to talk about right now. Feel free to leave questions.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

....Continue
    Continue what?
    The dead pole portal is having the idea of sharing the classical revenge with the distribution analysis within the competent authorities. The topic that has been made as an essay has the general and pure touch of assignment writers with the storage of the assignment creation in the bundle of other problems.