Umbreon

The Worst Album Art Ever

Rate this Entry
As a lot of you gys know, im a bit of a music nerd. And since my Everything Wrong With Songs is on a hiatus, id thoguth id poke fun at some terrible album artwork in the meantime. Note that i havent listened to any of these albums and that the cover art may not represent the album well, etc. etc.
Spoiler: 

Fuck where do i begin? The font doesnt look like its on fire, it looks like it has some disease or something. Second, those costumes look like something someone bought for 5 dollars in the kids section of a costume shop. Third, the guy on the left has..okay facepaint i guess. It looks like he at least put SOME effort into it but the guy on the right looks like he lazily slapped his on with no real rhyme or reason. Also, "Great for the whole Family!"? This looks like a metal band and i doubt that many parents want their 5 year old singing along to metal. And..."I Want A Walmart Girl?" What the FUCK does that even mean? Also, "Featuring the HIT". HIT. What kinda fucked up world do you come from where "I want a walmart" is a fucking hit? Ugh..next.

What the FUCK is up with your damn hairstyle? I mean, it looks fucking awful. How much gel or whatever does it take to keep that shape and why the fuck would anyone WILLINGLY do that? Also, your blue suit is fucking tacky as hell. Even IF he didnt have the horrible hair or the ugly suit...this is such a bland cover. At least with other album artwork thats bad you can tell what Genre it is or tell what style of music it is but this? Its so generic and bland that it'd leave no impact without the damn ugly hair or suit.

[img]http://www.theuntappedsource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/worst-album-covers-taste-of.jpg[.img]

I...um...I....um...I..got nothing, its too obvious. Even if you take out the...unfortunate title, it sort of suffers from the same thing as the last album, its generic. Its just a picture of, I assume, this Dick Black guy. Theres no artistry to it or creative ideas. At least you can kinda tell the genre because he's carrying a..an accordion? ithink? Cant he have just gone by Richard Black or something instead? ANY OTHER NAME BUT DICK BLACK.

ill giv ur mam mah furious D ooooooooooooooooooo- What, also too obvious? Fine...the art is awful. Just look at the head, it doesnt fit at all with the body on the art. It looks so lazilyl added on. Also, whats everyone's obsession with fucking blue?

Dance Before the Police Come? Why? Will they arrest us for dancing? Or not dancing? This is so silly and stupid its awesome, the black pants that are too fucking high, the realistic looking nunchuck with the obvious fake blades they got from the toy section of a 99 Cent Store, They look so serious and that band name is just so In your face. Also....[Insert Aerosmith joke here with Shut up and Dance]

OH. MY. GOD. This is so 1990's its...terrible and amazing at the same fucking time. Who the fuck spells online as On-Line? People in the 90's didnt even do that. Theres not much to say, this is so 1990's. Trick Daddy looks so tired and sweaty and worried. I assume its because he's still using Thugscape. Come on, dude. Upgrade to Thug Torch or Thuggie Chrome or at LEAST Interthug Explorer or something.

Well thats it, if you want more I can do some more at some point I guess.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm laughing pretty hard at that top one tbh

Looking at bad album art is pretty fun.

One of the images isn't working for me though.
    "A taste of Dick Black"..... How did he not... uh..

Also the second guy should stay in Miami
    Um wow
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Calibri]That is the really unexpected art album I have seen with the worst of the part from the different of the angels have used. There will be never collaborate for the albums in the [URL="https://research-paper-writing-services.net/"]college essay writing services[/URL] are also be occupied with the all teachers.[/FONT][/COLOR]
    That is the really unexpected art album I have seen with the worst of the part from the different of the angels have used. I would prefer best assignment writing service over this all day.
    It needs to be done online so that the professor can monitor the progress on the report. Therefore, it is not possible for me to get dissertation help online because he could easily tell that it was not done by me.
    Your article has proven useful to me. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. get business strategy
    omg! can’t imagine how fast time pass, after August, ber months time already and Setempber is the first Christmas season in my place, I really love it! businesspromotionstore
    When visiting blogs, i usually discover a very good content like yours live healthy ideas
    Absolutely pent subject matter, appreciate it for selective information . health maintain tips
    When a blind man bears the standard pity those who follow…. Where ignorance is bliss ‘tis folly to be wise…. https://travelwithtouragent.com/
    Great job, I was doing a google search
    and your site came up for homes for sale in Altamonte Springs, FL but anyway,
    I have enjoyed reading it, keep it up!
    travel smart vacation
    Nice site. On your blogs very interest
    and i will tell a friends.
    shareeducatonideas
    Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group
    shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I’m definitely loving
    the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers!
    Outstanding blog and wonderful style and design.
    education career online
    Ultimately, a problem that I'm passionate about. I have looked for data of this caliber for the previous various hours. Your site is greatly appreciated. technologynetworkonline
    I am just commenting to let you know of the perfect experience my wife's princess encountered studying your web site. She picked up numerous details, most notably what it's like to have an ideal helping character to have many more very easily gain knowledge of selected advanced subject matter. You undoubtedly exceeded our own expectations. Thanks for offering such effective, healthy, explanatory and in addition fun thoughts on this topic to Gloria. https://trendingtechhere.com/
    I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work! itfashionworld
    I haven’t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are really good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend. insurance guides https://theshoppingaround.com/
    Wow, incredible blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you make running a blog glance easy. The full glance of your site is fantastic, as smartly the content material! getfashionskills
    Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the information you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks! https://gosportsfantasy.com/
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast