Dion

Updates on Dion!

Rate this Entry
Hey Dion, how's it going?

It's going pretty swell, actually. Thanks for asking. Just got off work, my hand hurts but it's really whatever.

What have you been up to lately?

Well, in case you didn't know. I just recently moved into a new apartment with new room mates. They're okay right now, probably will want to kill them before the lease is up. But there's only so much I can do as a part time grocery clerk. Speaking of which, I've picked up a lot of hours because we lost a few people in a short period of time. So yay me I guess?

That's cool. So why are you making a blog post?

Why are you asking so many questions you nosy little bitch? I know, I don't make many blog posts, but I felt that this is the proper place to make an update on myself. This update consists of what I'm doing, stuff I want to do, and maybe some more.

Okay, so what are you doing?

Like I mentioned before, I'm in the middle of unpacking and finishing up cleaning the old apartment before handing over the keys. I'm hoping that as soon as I'm done with that, I can get back to being active on the internet in general.

Does being active mean you're going to write more Young Worlds?

Yes and no? This is the problem I've had with writing Young Worlds before and other things I've tried doing in the past. As soon as I hit a creative block or brick wall, I find it super hard to get past it. This is the biggest struggle I've had in a while. Writing the Bio's for the characters I created does help me get back into writing this story, but at the same time, I almost find it very redundant because of the direction I'm taking this story to begin with.

... What direction ARE you taking this story?

That's a secret you Son of a Samuel. But this is another thing that makes me iffy about continuing this story, I feel like it won't be received well enough. But I don't want to change what I'm doing, because this is a story that I've wanted to tell for ages. Ever since I was in high school. I know I shouldn't let that stop me but it's another metal barrier.

So then what about what you want to do?

For a little while I've been thinking hard about what I eventually want to do with myself. I'm going to be applying to school to go into Performing Arts and see if that'll take me somewhere, but there are other things I've wanted to try. Those things involve Twitch and YouTube. Ever since I've first watched JonTron and Nostalgia Critic waaaaaaay back then, I wanted to become a reviewer on the internet. Or even a persona of some sort. I tried doing this with Voice Acting but due to a rather heated argument I gave up on it all together.

The biggest issues I do have with this is time and money. The money to invest the technology to capture and record the games from my consoles and the time to actually script write, play the game, review, and edit. So it's a dream that maybe one day I will achieve.

That's all hunky dory, but what about the forum?

I'm still here as your Dadmin. c: I love that you guys make a lot of suggestions to help the forum out but here's the thing. I'm still only the guy below Rob. I will always be the guy below Rob. The things you ask for will need to involve the participation with Rob. I have his cell number (I think? He changed it without letting me know last time) but a like a lot of us adults, we have a life. Which is probably the reason why Rob isn't here anymore. I'm sure he still cares about this place, or else it wouldn't be up anymore. Anyway, I want the stuff you want, but I can't do it.

Is that everything?

Listen here you fucking cheeky bastard. I just poured out my thoughts to you and this is how you treat me? Go fuck yerself.

But yes, that's it for now. I'll see you youngsters on the flipside.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Dion, you're frightening me. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyra Heartstrings
    Dion, you're frightening me. XD
    How so?
    Yay performing arts

also the guy asking the questions in this is a prick
    It's almost as if someone was interrogating you. These could be potential interrogation questions...