Lohuydahutt

Song a Day or whatever #88+89

Rate this Entry
Here's another random ass double feature because memes

Not particularly impressed by the other Lumineers stuff I've heard, but I still love this one in particular.

I'm liking this album so far, haven't listened to it enough to have a full opinion on it tho.

Comments

O hey I've heard a few Lumineers songs but I hadn't heard that one. Yeah their other stuff didn't leave much of an impression on me.

and Turn on the Bright Lights was a good album, I remember. Listened to it... about 13 months ago I think. Was like "wow this is pretty good" then the next new album I listened to was Kid A so I kinda forgot about it.
    I like Kid A
    Even Turtle's posted ES Posthumus before you now man
    This site called resumesplanet is a treat to all problems. I didn’t knew that they would be able to make me astonished with their single action. No doubt they are best of all the other platforms.
    Research papers should be academic in language, structure. If you want to to write any essay on movie review then they should look at this site site as they provide best admission essay writing service. Their services are highly reliable and they do not miss the deadline.
    How can someone create a backdoor through iCloud, how does that even work? And come to think of it, what is backdoor in the first place? I just wanted to how to hack someone's instagram without them knowing but now I'm scared that my own instagram may be hacked one day. The idea of it gives me chills and scares me greatly.