rangernumberx

Concerning FNaF: Sister Location

Rate this Entry
Given my history with the series, I know what people are thinking...and no. No. No way. Nuh-uh. Not going to happen. In fact, this song gives my thoughts concerning it (more specifically, me playing it) quite accurately.

Got it?
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Someoen start a change.org for ranger to play Sister Location
    heard on sites that sister location was delayed a bit to make it more kid-friendly. was this true, bullshit or another cawthon hoax trademark copyright?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHPunk
    heard on sites that sister location was delayed a bit to make it more kid-friendly. was this true, bullshit or another cawthon hoax trademark copyright?
    I heard that as well, but it's been released already, so.
    Scott's released the 'mature' version of the game right now, so to meet the set deadline. However, he wasn't completely happy with it, and so the version with the plot and all that will be up in a couple of months, I believe.

So, Scott's gone from releasing the game far ahead of schedule to not being able to meet his given deadlines, basically. At least he's not forcing out something completely half-baked like the first FNaF World version.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangernumberx
    Scott's released the 'mature' version of the game right now, so to meet the set deadline. However, he wasn't completely happy with it, and so the version with the plot and all that will be up in a couple of months, I believe.

So, Scott's gone from releasing the game far ahead of schedule to not being able to meet his given deadlines, basically. At least he's not forcing out something completely half-baked like the first FNaF World version.
    LOL RANGER

The "Mature Version" is a troll game, he isn't delaying the game. He decided to just release it as is.
    more like ragernumberx