BBGUN

How i got banned from ERB. wiki

Rate this Entry
I've been banned alot
1. Moderator thought I cussed ( it was the kindles fault now I'm like hated there but I don't care)
2.spamming revenge on moderators for banning me.
3.posting a fake video game trailer

But this is how I got banned from the wikia

First I was insulted about my user name then I insulted him stronger. The moderator and his friends were just fighting then they banned me from chat. So for revenge I deleted a wiki page
And insulted the moderator. I repeated spamming.Then I tried the phone and the kindle but it wouldn't let me comment so I got banned.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

11/10

Very inspirational.
    How does a Kindle make one curse?
    Would bang
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fourth Gunnut
    How does a Kindle make one curse?
    I don't know I meant to say awwww but it came out wrong plus I see moderators curse all the time btw that wasn't on ERB wiki.
    The mods here curse, because this is the ERBoH forum, we don't give a shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fourth Gunnut
    The mods here curse, because this is the ERBoH forum, we don't give a shit.
    ikr and nobody belived ME
    You know what, this is a fucking masterpiece.

Go ahead and give this man all the Emmy's and Grammy's, he's earned them. Top seller, Best of, all of them, so deserved. This piece has been very inspirational to me during my life. Sometimes when I feel sad, I come back and read this, and I am happy again. I'm going through a rough patch in my life.. thank you BBGUN, for helping me get through this all.

You are the most genius man I have ever seen. Your art is amazing. Your writing is great.

GO ON AND LIVE STRONG BABY GOON!
    This is easy to masturbate to.